Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 oxygen probes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
kf1500
friends new member to the forum;

I have 2004 206 otm. there is. There was a problem with the gear shifts, sometimes there was a problem of not eating gas, I took it to the service, connected it to the device, said the oxygen probe needs to change, 2 oxygen probes issued an 850 TL bill,
my car was scuba, zavoli was installed 6 months ago,

Anyone faced with such a problem? Is there any idea I can't give this money right now? what should I do?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
metin
Good luck between us, you should introduce yourself to our members alone.
Meanwhile, most of the peugeot makes the bosch go go to the bosch dealer 150 ml 180 ml so it was like eating a pile
Also, it may cause a malfunction in lpg, this does not indicate that it is not working. Did you try to buy gasoline? Since it is disabled in the gas, it may also create a fault record.
I think look at the LPG setting, then look at the spark plugs, look at the last probe.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
Guests
Let's say welcome. It is necessary to look at it whether it is doing this fault in gasoline. What is the km of the vehicle?
Put the car on the gas, use a few guns and if it doesn't work on the gas, the problem is in the LPG setting. If the fuel is burning at the gas station, the pp2000 computer is probably corrupted if the lambda data does not count. then it has to change ... but its disruption at the 2nd limit came to me a little crazy, obviously
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”