Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 or leather steering wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
acabuco
First of all hello, this is the first message.

My first car is precious for me since I bought it myself, I try to make it nice. I am 23 years old, since I will be inexperience process, I am not involved in the paint and paint process.

During this time, the steering wheel is outdated, since it is the 2005 model. I said I am new, but I asked Art, they said 200 TL because they have a little name. I asked somewhere from the district price of 250 TL was charged. Then my brother, who I knew, directed him to a close friend, for 150 TL. The price seemed affordable, but I wanted to consult you again. What are you saying friends?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
sonerkyl
We wish you to use your vehicle without accident and good luck. If it will be covered completely, I think the price is good.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
akundakci
There are leather covers, take them from them, take them from them. 20 25 TL.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
acabuco
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] We wish you a good vehicle, no accident or trouble. If it will be covered completely, I think the price is good. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, what we call complete, side parts and bends do not happen? It was done that way. It's convenient then

[QUOTE = akundakci] there are leather covers and take them from them 20 25 TL is great, and your own labor is a bit of a mess but you do it at an affordable price [/ QUOTE]

My teacher wore it in the fold, 3 baffles. I want to get them done too, if I do it myself, I can't do those parts, I couldn't find a special seller.
acabuco 2016-03-18 14:22:33
08.05.2020 19:43 # 5
GokhaN
the best one is I have it done when i have 206 it is nice it is 150 TL very reasonable
08.05.2020 19:43 # 6
acabuco
[QUOTE = GökhaN] the best one I have had it made when I have 206 it is beautiful 150 TL is quite reasonable [/ QUOTE]

Mr. Gokhan, I would like to consult you. The car had 3 owners before me, the third owner used it very shortly. I don't know which parts have changed. I say V-belt, belt bearing, timing set, recirculation, change clutch set. The original parts cost 500 TL, the price of the craftsmanship and so forth is very obvious. I want them to do these things for a long time and let me get comfortable. Do you have anything to say about the presentation as you enter a complete maintenance? acabuco 2016-03-18 17:53:44
08.05.2020 19:43 # 7
samet206
I recommend a spiral cover.You can take it and sew it yourself.Please look for a spiral cover.If you come across applications, you can do it.Floors are doing this job more professionally.This is a choice. There are certain things when they are first taken, these are familiar things, fluid maintenance, triger, v-belts, recirculation if necessary, brake control, if necessary, maintenance of clutch parts of pressure pad. that comfort will deteriorate again :) I do not think that what you have written can be said without seeing additional tools, standardized things, oil water filters, spark plugs etc. etc.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 8
Gokcesel
Sir, 150 lira is a very reasonable price for steering wheel cover. In 2011, I got the steering wheel of my first vehicle for 250 lira. If you are going to wear a helical steering wheel cover, there is a cover that covers the steering wheel for 206 and you can order it on aliexpress. It comes to 70 lira.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 9
BEDO
HI
IF YOU WERE NOT COVERED THE STEERING, I HAVE MADE IT 2 DAYS AGAIN IN GOPAŞA 120 TL AND PERFECT LABORATIC SIDE HOLE LEATHER UPPER AND LOWER FLAT LEATHER.
I CAN ADD PICTURES TOMORROW
08.05.2020 19:43 # 10
acabuco
Friends akıncılar I made 100 TL for the industrial site, they insert the existing steering wheel and follow it directly, it was better than I expected :) FYI.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 11
umitgun
[QUOTE = acabuco] Friends raiders made it for 100 TL on the industrial site, inserting the existing steering wheel and following it directly, it was better than I expected :) FYI. [/ QUOTE]

You have made it very affordable in price. Do you think it is still the same as the price?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 12
acabuco
[QUOTE = umitgun] [QUOTE = acabuco] Friends made it to the raiders industry site for 100 TL, inserting the existing steering wheel and following it directly, it was better than I expected :) FYI. [/ QUOTE]

You have made it very affordable in price. Do you think it is still the same as the price?
[/ QUOTE]

I did not even like `` brothers '', I did not reduce it to 80 TL, they do a few requests for 80 TL, because the work is very fluid, I will be there for the one-click customer, there is no logic there, the environment. The price is the same, feridun is the name of the master man. I'll leave the phone number to you, if you decide exactly to get it done
08.05.2020 19:43 # 13
abdullahcolak
I need that this steering wheel covering work has worn down, it is sticking to my hands. Does it have a European side?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 14
antyakn
[QUOTE = acabuco] Hi first, this is the first message.

My first car is precious for me since I bought it myself, I try to make it nice. I am 23 years old, since I will be inexperience process, I am not involved in the paint and paint process.

During this time, the steering wheel is outdated, since it is the 2005 model. I said I am new, but I asked Art, they said 200 TL because they have a little name. I asked somewhere from the district price of 250 TL was charged. Then my brother, who I knew, directed him to a close friend, for 150 TL. The price seemed affordable, but I wanted to consult you again. What are you saying, friends? [/ QUOTE]

YOU HAVE OFFICIAL SUMMARY ME NEED LIFE AND NEED CAR RANGE TIME SAME AS ME :) GOOD LUCK
08.05.2020 19:43 # 15
cnrx9004
I bought from the net 10 TL y leather spiral sheath rope needle, you choose the color by yourself, you are sewn yourself, it is not something that requires much expertise. Smile
08.05.2020 19:43 # 16
seiko35
I saw a friend's car in the industry, I had jobs in the industry, it was nice to have a thin slice of 70 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”