Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 or Ibiza?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
cnrars
Friends I sold my 2006 model 206 X-Design HDI and I think of Seat Ibiza again between 2005-2006, there is a series called 1.4 TDI signo, example this tool & nbsp;, of course, the options can be increased. This vehicle is more loaded than 206 but I trust, do you think it is worth selling my car and buying it?

Can you share your opinions, suggestions and experiences?
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
Burak
I have 2000 ibiza, I am happy with my car, I would buy a 206 if I did not buy it.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
cnrars
[QUOTE = mekuaes] I have 2000 ibiza, I am happy with my car, I would buy a 206, if you are happy with your car, if you have no reason to sell, I would say sell it. Of course the decision is yours. [/ QUOTE]

I'm glad, but the seat feels nicer than my car, as a hardware? more or less the same money.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
Alicilik
[QUOTE = cnrars] Friends I sold my 2006 model 206 X-Design HDI and I think of Seat Ibiza between 2005-2006, there is a series called 1.4 TDI signo, for example this tool, of course, the options can be increased. This vehicle is more loaded than 206 but I trust, do you think it is worth selling my car? Do you share your opinions, suggestions and experiences? [/ QUOTE] Two vehicles that are difficult to compare have very different sides. Obviously 206 is more pleasant in appearance. The typical feature of the seats is very flat and they have a rough appearance. I don't think they will be superior to each other as a result, they have the same volume, maybe they may have more fuel consumption in terms of weight and aerodynamics but a small amount of fuel consumption. I would say 206 better in terms of maintenance and parts. cheap and easy to supply. Frankly, I think ibiza would be better when it comes to strength, quality and durability. I have not seen the internal structures of Ibiza, but the security measures in the 206 are minimal. About the road holding, the 206 has been checked and the handling with the new tires is very good. Although it is not esp, it gives confidence in turns. I don't know if the same is true for Ibiza. I believe it will be larger than 206 in terms of internal volume. My father eats the flesh of my head every morning so we can sell it. Since I sit comfortably in the seat (I am 1.77 but I use the vehicle lying down) no one can sit behind me. They do not differ much in terms of size and engine power.Seat is another world, whether parts or services. It is thought provoking for the first time. The decision is yours again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”