Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 On the front tool

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:20 # 1
castaway
Hello friends. 5 months ago, I took a 206 and joined you. When I say heating pad, gasket replacement or something, this time, I am faced with the balance in the front team. I will ride for many years if God gives it.

When I first bought the car, there was a sports spring in front of it. After two months of riding in this way, I was disturbed by the sounds coming from it, I took the original bow and put it in the car and changed the right wheel ball due to the humming formation. It stood much higher than it should have been, and a little bit of noise came from the right front wheel. I asked the master, because different voices are coming from the front team. He said that the springs will sit a little bit at the master, and since the vehicle is high, all kinds of sounds will come. I got on the car for 2 months, the springs did not even drop 1 mm.

Then last month, I cut the 1 pod and got the car back to its original position. The sound of this place was turning into a sound that was striking. Pads or something had just changed.

When I went to the master who wore the springs, he said that the sound comes from the pads. I did not believe me, I went to a rot balancer master. The master team is good, but the discs have a balance, he said, and I immediately gave him the original disc to buy and replace it.
We looked again while changing the discs, the balance still continues. Porya, bearing and axles will change, this time said. He asked me if the axles were forced, I told him exactly the above. He said that there is nothing to do. The axes will change. So while I was running away from the rain, I was kept full.

My questions to you are friends;

1. Does it cause damage to the axles if the car is flat and higher than it should be?
2.A the car's shock absorbers were removed and installed 3 times, could the axle heads be damaged during this process?
These sounds started after the third ball was changed. Could the hub and axle be damaged when attaching the ball?
4. What are your thoughts on these problems?
5. Which brands do you recommend for Aks? Originals are very expensive.
6. Do you think I can get rid of this problem with the change of axle heads? I think I have done the hub.

08.05.2020 20:20 # 2
TugyyStyle
I do not quite understand the mechanical part, but it would be cheaper if the shock absorber changed completely.
08.05.2020 20:20 # 3
sonerkyl
1-flattened damage hurts axle heads.
2-Apart from a hard blow or the life of the part that cannot be damaged by disassembling.
When installing the 3-bearing, it may be difficult to damage the axle, but it may be damaged, or the bearing may be defective or of poor quality supplier industry.
4-I think if there is a problem in the axle, there is a vibration in the first run and a shake as it accelerates.
5-sub-industry import deteriorates again after 6 months. (they repair the originals) for around 200-250 TL
6-Maybe it can improve when changing at the axle.

The best one is to find a good axle repairer (torners).
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”