206 OIL LAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
Selox
Hello;
Tool;
Peugeot 206 hdi x line 2003 1,4 diesel
The oil lamp is on in my vehicle but let me tell you how it lights up;
Normally, there is no problem in the vehicle. When the car warms up and gets its good temperature when it says 90, when I idle the car, when it is idling while standing at the lights, the oil lamp burns, that is, it does not warn by constantly staying on.
flashing, then flashing, after waiting for 3 seconds, he is going to go again. What's the problem. Oil and filter changed a few months ago. But it existed before that. Masters could not comment. They say look at your oil, no problem, but I have to solve the problem. The oil level is good. No reduction. Water etc. nothing decreases. There is no problem in traction in the study. I stopped the other day, I connected it to the computer, it was about diesel filter, I will change it. there was no other stop event. the room had been getting up.
Help me and I will solve it: D
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
Selox
Friends?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
sonerkyl
My teacher may have an oil sight. I hope there is no problem with a cheap piece of oil pump. Change and follow the priority priority to disassemble and clean.

http: //www.***.com/peugeot-206-yag-musuru-14hdı-1416-benzınlı,pr-6243.html
sonerkyl 2016-05-02 16:39:01
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
Selox
Where can we find the sender as a picture? I had a rust remover for it. Is it a PD40, what do I clean with it? But as if it were from the pump, what do you say, it burns continuously, as if it was on?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selox] Where can we find the sender as a picture? I had a rust remover for it. Is it a PD40, what do I clean with it? But if it were from the pump, what do you think it burns out as if it is on and on? [/ QUOTE]

Well, my teacher has a picture of the customer. can clean with wd40 and try oil oil pump is not easy to break down, so it needs to be constantly burned. you disconnect and clean a socket.

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-yag-musuru-orjınal,pr-1812.html
08.05.2020 19:46 # 6
Selox
Okay brother. I'll clean that slay in a whim. In the meantime, I would be glad if anyone knows where he is and if he writes. I can also evaluate anybody who has another idea. I hope I solve it. I follow good forums.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 7
Selox

I think this is it. I guess under the vehicle? Is there anyone who knows about removing it and putting it on?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 8
EDOBEY
I have the same problem, I even opened a similar subject. I looked through the net first possibilities of oil oil filter. It is not possible to replace the oil filter with your own means. the customer is a small thing, but they have jobs to get under the vehicle, etc. Let the video help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaywddp-psm

08.05.2020 19:46 # 9
Selox
Eyw brother. Does your lamp burn out too. I had it before replacing the filter, now there is also. I wonder if there was a problem with the filter first, but when I put it now, I thought if it was not good. But I think the sender looks like that.
Did you try anything and reach any result?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 10
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = Selox]
Eyw brother. Does your lamp burn out too. I had it before replacing the filter, now there is also. I wonder if there was a problem with the filter first, but when I put it now, I thought if it was not good. But I think the sender looks like that.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher is burning oil under a thousand cycles and gives stop warning with signal. The first results of my research are anyone who suspects an oil filter or an employee. I do not use the car since it is on weekdays, I will take it on the weekend and show it. Someone talks about cleaning the client, but in the zero it's not a lot of money.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 11
Selox
[QUOTE = EDOBEY] [QUOTE = Selox]
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher is burning oil under a thousand cycles and gives stop warning with signal. The first results of my research are anyone who suspects an oil filter or an employee. I do not use the car since it is on weekdays, I will take it on the weekend and show it. Someone talks about cleaning the client, but in the zero it's not a lot of money.
[/ QUOTE]

Okay brother. If you try before you, I will inform you, if you try, you will inform me, we will solve it together. I follow good forums.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 12
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = Selox] [QUOTE = EDOBEY] [QUOTE = Selox]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Okay brother. If you try before you, I will inform you, if you try, you will inform me, we will solve it together. I follow good forums.
[/ QUOTE]

Man, we changed the oil filter and the sensor. Parts kept for 35TL. The problem was resolved. You said you would give information. Get the news :)
08.05.2020 19:46 # 13
Selox
My brother was super. I'm at the weekend service. I hope I will replace those parts, I hope it will be resolved in mine. I'm on your behalf. I hope we will not experience such malfunctions: D
08.05.2020 19:46 # 14
Selox
The problem was that the Oil Pump has changed and has improved.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 15
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selox] The problem was that the Oil Pump has changed and has improved. [/ QUOTE]

I am glad that the problem has resolved. What would the cost cost, it would be better if you write it because it helps for friends who have the same problem.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 16
Selox
Thank you brother. pump inside the crankcase. The crankcase has always been opened. Since it is such a timing tensioner etc. we said let's change it. The motor ear or something has changed. The pump was 300 TL, I think I do not remember the other details of tirger 250 TL. Of course, you need to calculate all of them. He slept one day for the gasket to freeze. All of them kept 1500 TL. INFORMATION Selox 2016-12-13 10:41:52
08.05.2020 19:46 # 17
erendumlu
Oil pump.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 18
Selox
[QUOTE = erendumlu] Oil pump. [/ QUOTE]

Oil pump :)
08.05.2020 19:46 # 19
erendumlu
[QUOTE = Selox] [QUOTE = erendum] Oil pump. [/ QUOTE]

Oil pump :)
[/ QUOTE]
I missed the detail of the last comment :)
When I read the first two comments, I looked and nobody wrote. I said let me write
08.05.2020 19:46 # 20
Selox
hehehe eyw: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”