Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 oil gauge rising

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
cemcrk
my friends oil indicator of my car, whether it is forced or not, is based on 140 or even passes sometimes. the indicator was broken, I just changed the km sensor, it started to work with the km indicator, but I wish it didn't work :) In 15 minutes, the oil indicator goes up to 140 degrees but what is the reason for no strain in the car and how to resolve it I would be very happy if you help the vehicle 99 model 206 xs
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
popeyes
My teacher has several reasons for this. But let me ask you how long it took to get your car and I will help you a lot. do you know everything in the car? I will help you if you share the truth.
My questions.
Does your car turn on the fan while overheating?
Is the temperature of your car falling to minus values and suddenly it hurts.
I've been running your car late.
possible malfunctions,

1-Get the air in your car
2- There is a chassis in your vehicle. it triggers. the resistance of the fan motor may be faulty (and the work lead to the fan must be checked)
3-heat sensor may be faulty. (but occasionally, the sender is not broken, there may be a contact in its socket.)
4- thermostat
5-no contact in the brain sockets or water dripping from the air duct in the hood onto the sockets
6- brain malfunction

If the first one is playing on the fuel gauge in your vehicle, either one of the 90% chassis cables has come out or it does not touch.
advice,
you can replace the chassis cable of the gearbox or you can reconnect the cable with a copper cable thicker than the minus end of the battery (-).

2-I don't know where the heat sensor can be on the green colored top or right of the engine (1999).
If you pull the socket of the heat sensor, you will see the same process. At the same time, the temperature rises from the ceiling and turns on the fan. but let's stop here if the temperature drops to minus (if it drops below 70- - if it is kicking, suddenly rises).

if you just bought the car. I have one advice for you.

but in my opinion I say direct brain malfunction. I will write because it happened to me.
if your vehicle suddenly rises while driving normally and sometimes runs late ( it does not matter in the morning and evening) "I mean, occasionally, if it does this every few days or a certain km, this is the case.
brain malfunction

let's share information easy come

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”