Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 oil change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:12 # 1
Thomassee

Friends is it difficult to change oil in our 206?

I want to change it myself.

My uncle made this video Big smile But this is 2 liters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6etv7feuvq

I guess that ours is the same.

Which tool accessories do I need except oil?

Changing friends would be nice if there are pictures, videos or something Thumbs Up

08.05.2020 18:12 # 2
ahmet_bjk
You pull the vehicle on a flat surface, you stop the engine and wait for 5 minutes, let the oil sump down.
You open the oil cap on the engine and open the oil cap of the crankcase under the car. (Wrench required here)
You find a flat container of at least 4 LT and put it under the screw you opened under the vehicle and wait for the oil to drain.
You remove the oil filter and install the new filter. (The location of the oil filter changes in each vehicle. It is probably stuck, you open it somehow)
You tightly close the cover of the crankcase under the car.
You drain the new oil from the oil cap on the engine and close the cap.
You check the level with the dipstick, if you are missing, you complete it.
You start the vehicle and wait for the oil lamp on the screen to go out.
When the lamp turns off, the process is complete.
When you move the car the next day, you look under the car for oil leaks or not.
If it leaks, it means no problem.
If there is a leak, you have not tightened the cover of the crankcase.
GOOD LUCK WITH...
08.05.2020 18:12 # 3
Alicilik
Ahmet described it beautifully.

I will also have advice,

Before draining the oil, if possible, remove it from the oil cleaning product and add it to the oil of the vehicle. With this substance, open the vehicle for a while and drain the oil. This way, there is no trace of old oil in your engine.

You can then add routine oil.

Also, do not forget to change the plug gasket when replacing the oil filter, this is very important and make sure you tighten it well.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 4
korkusuz202
[QUOTE = Appealing] Ahmet has explained beautifully.

I will also have advice,

Before draining the oil, if possible, remove it from the oil cleaning product and add it to the oil of the vehicle. With this substance, open the vehicle for a while and drain the oil. This way, there is no trace of old oil in your engine.

You can then add routine oil.

Also, do not forget to change the plug gasket when replacing the oil filter, this is very important and make sure you tighten it well.
[/ QUOTE]

Would you recommend this as an oil cleaner product. Is there any harm to the engine? Thank you already.

STP Engine Inner Block Cleaner 450 ml 96b62450
korkusuz202 2014-01-14 11:50:50
08.05.2020 18:12 # 5
Thomassee
[QUOTE = 307bursa] friends have told me very well, but I think the only point missing or wrong is that you have to lie down under the engine part of the car to open the stopper from the bottom on flat ground. you will regret a thousand :)
This process is not done without the lift of the vehicle or the channel.
Also, there is a different tool to remove the oil filter. You cannot remove the filter without it.
regards pleasant forums

[/ QUOTE]

Teacher, they call this tool filter wrench.

It's between $ 5-10.

Even a sticky plastic strip works, though.

Let me also ask the air filter.

Where is it going under the engine cover?

It's not me in the video.

08.05.2020 18:12 # 6
KenBlockJR
The only thing you will notice is that you do not force the bottom plug to be very hard.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 7
kivanc
My opinion is that you do not bother and take it to a master, he does his job well. Fat is important, a mistake you make can be expensive. I think it is very difficult and not worth it to lift the vehicle without lifting the fiber
08.05.2020 18:12 # 8
Serkan
In fact, it is very simple, but it is a bit difficult to get under the vehicle, take the oil filter and the air filter absolutely original, the gasket comes out from the filter already, the oil and oil filter friends have already told, let me talk about the amount of oil to be put in and the air filter.

If the vehicle takes 3.8 LT of oil, if you put the missing one close to 1 glass of 4-liter oil, the oil level will be complete.

When you remove the screws marked in the picture in the air filter, you can remove the filter.

08.05.2020 18:12 # 9
emre koksal
I say no effort ...
Get your oil, air filter, oil filter yourself ... the total is about 100 tld ..
If you have a service in the industry, you can get there at 20-30 TL .... It is not worth to reach 20-30 TL ...
300 TL in the original service, these changes, so I do not recommend it.
castrol diel is 75 tl in 4 lt subway ..
the filters are 10-15 t ...
ANKARA STEERING TRAINING

08.05.2020 18:12 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = emre koksal] I say no reach ...
Get your oil, air filter, oil filter yourself ... the total is about 100 tld ..
If you have a service in the industry, you can get there at 20-30 TL .... It is not worth to reach 20-30 TL ...
300 TL in the original service, these changes, so I do not recommend it.
castrol diel is 75 tl in 4 lt subway ..
the filters are 10-15 t ...
ANKARA STEERING TRAINING

[/ QUOTE]

Thumbs Up Yeah
08.05.2020 18:12 # 11
jembey
friends, my annual maintenance time is approaching which type of engine oil should I use for 206 gasoline + lpg li vehicle
08.05.2020 18:12 # 12
Sercan Mungan
I recommend Castrol edge 5w40 fully synthetic engine oil, I use it in my own vehicle and I am very pleased with the value for money.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 13
herry
Oil put on service to 206 gasoline cars TOTAL Quartz 7000 10W40.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 14
jembey
As far as I understand 10w40 or 5w40 is it, how can bidet castrol magnatec 10w40 be
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”