Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 OIL BARS BREAK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
gokhankap
FROM ANKARA FROM FRIENDS, HELLO, I PARTICIPATE WITH THE 2002 MODEL XT AUTOMATIC GASOLINE VEHICLE. WHEN I WANTED TO CHECK THE OIL OF YESTERDOUGH, I saw that the PLASTIC PART AT THE END OF THE OIL BAR IS BREAKED AND REMOVED IN THE CONTROL PIPE, THEN THE RUBBER SHOT REMAINED WITH THE ROD :)
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
RP393
[QUOTE = gökhankap] FRIENDS HELLO I GET FROM ANKARA FROM ANKARA 2002 MODEL XT WITH AUTOMATIC GASOLINE VEHICLE. WHEN I WANTED TO CHECK THE OIL OF YESTERDOUGH, I saw that the PLASTIC PART AT THE END OF THE OIL BAR IS BREAKED AND REMOVED IN THE CONTROL PIPE, THEN THE RUBBER SHOT REMAINED WITH THE ROD :) [/ QUOTE]

There was a clear method about this, but I could not remember exactly. Let me see if I can find it.

One method I can think of is sticking a small piece of double-sided tape on another stick and pressing it on the other stick.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The broken plastic part has fallen into the oil cartel, unfortunately the cartel must be removed to get it. The bar is removed from the pipe and unfortunately, what I said about the broken piece.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
gokhankap
A COSTING PROCESS?
08.05.2020 20:42 # 5
ersin61
Dude, if the tip is broken, no problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”