Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 not working problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
xpyhre
hello, my car's immobilizer chip has been held in the open garage for 7 months because it disappeared,
the immobilizer was coded today and the new chip was placed in the key. & nbsp; I bought some gasoline and started the car. 4-5 times when the starter is pressed, the oil needle rests on the ceiling. Immobilizerci 7 month lying vehicle & nbsp; He says he doesn't work in the first starter. there is also no gram of oil in the vehicle. I don't start for that, so let's not damage the engine. You should take the immobilizer engine oil and add it on it. he says, then we should start. He said gasoline in the tank flew in 7 months. We were starting the hoses until gasoline came to the hoses and reached the engine. Since there is no oil, the oil needle will end. why might this tool not work? everything was okay just waiting 7 months in the open garage. immobilizer tests are done. There is no error of immobilizer in the vehicle. When the new chip was coded, we bought gasoline, brought it to the garage, filled the tank, it was like it would work, the smell of gasoline came, but & nbsp; we do not crank in order not to damage the vehicle because it is not oil ... also & nbsp; the chip was running in one starter before it disappeared, why wouldn't it work? I would appreciate it if anyone knows?
xpyhre 2012-10-08 17:56:42
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
koliva

If there is no oil, I could not understand why the vehicle started the starter? Even if the vehicle is started, you will have to renew the engine this time. I think you shouldn't turn your vehicle's counter without renewing the engine oil, including filters.
koliva 2012-10-08 18:09:18
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
xpyhre
[QUOTE = koliva]
If there is no oil, I could not understand why the vehicle started the starter? Even if the vehicle is started, you will have to renew the engine this time. I think you shouldn't turn your vehicle's counter without renewing the engine oil, including filters.
[/ QUOTE]

koliva, we were going to test if the vehicle would work because the new chip was coded - 4 -5 starter oil ceiling peaked
we did not starter anymore, we did not look at the oil. oil was already to be changed. but could it be that a 7 month old vehicle would not work right away?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
berk2309
check your battery as soon as it works. If the mars motor ignition system may have oxidation in the spark plugs.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
xpyhre
[QUOTE = berk2309] check your flux as soon as possible. If the mars motor ignition system may be oxidised in spark plugs. > berk hi .. the battery is strong for 4 months, the starter motor is installed zero.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
berk2309
my teacher then you have to replace the gasoline in your spark plugs.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
xpyhre
When we add oil to the engine, the new & nbsp; I'm going to get & nbsp; Could I fill 10/40 oil to the cold line? The starter basicaz was not working from the chip state before. Now the chip was copied & nbsp; It sounds like a starter, but we need to add oil to the engine. to starter & nbsp; Since there is no oil, we cannot start. The oil needle rises immediately. due to lack of fat. They say that the 7-month-old vehicle does not start at the first starter, 1 few people who understand the vehicle, they say that if we put oil, it is necessary to start until it starts, we just fill & nbsp; Gasoline & nbsp; engine & nbsp; to reach. & nbsp; If the vehicle starts when I switch on the ignition, the petrol filter oil filter will already change. & nbsp; only & nbsp; I can hear your voice on the gas pump. & nbsp; it seems like there is no problem. I never looked at the impact sensor could it be from it? I had previously printed 3-5 times. But not too suspended, not bad, I wonder if there is no spring, next to the battery in the button with a red hat. I'm printing, it migrates directly into it. I have never handled it and if I check on it? I wonder.
xpyhre 2012-10-09 00:48:08
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
berk2309
check the knob in my opinion I don't add to the old oil on top, it is sure that it was too bad that the oil was also discharged from the car or it was over my leg
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
xpyhre
[QUOTE = berk2309] check the knob in my opinion do not add old oil to the top, it is sure that the oil has been badly bad, the oil has also been drained from the car, otherwise I have a leak in the car [/ QUOTE]

there is already little oil in the vehicle, the oil will be changed. left. we could not renew the oil from it. Do you know about the price of 10/40 oils for 206 gti? 4 liter is enough? Should we fill up to the cut line of the oil jar? Would it be a problem if we reinforced it because the old oil remained small? If the car does not start after the oil has been added, will it come back if I hit it? There is also something like gasoline adjusting sibob on the engine, it needs to remain slightly open or I should be bored.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
berk2309
teacher old oil empty oil I have not worked in the car for 7 months, I think the oil is broken, I don't know anymore & nbsp; old mix gti engines, I don't know how many liters are, but I think 4 is enough & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”