Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Not working immobilizer ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
bilo131
Hello friends

Today, after 40 km of roads, I stopped the car, when I saw my job and came back, starter but the car did not work. Gas pump running lpg Lights were not lit, I could not try direct lpg. For a few days, even if I closed Konyalı sometimes, the vehicle continued to work. Now it doesn't work at all. I can't remember the indicator lights but do you think the fault light should not flash for a certain time when I switch the ignition on? My fault light never turns on when I turn on the contiguous. I suspect the immobilizer, what do you think could be?
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
If immo is suspected, try with a spare key. If the replacement key is lost or inaccessible, open the key and check if it is in the slot of the immo chip. If not, let's look for other solutions. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
bilo131
I couldn't try it because I don't have a spare key. I opened the key and looked but I didn't find any chips in it. After 1 day, I switched on the ignition to start the vehicle and the malfunction lamp came on. I started the car and the car started. Then I removed the cover under the contact, unplugged the immo receiver that wrapped around the contact, started again and the car started. I think immo has been canceled on my vehicle: S
So the problem is, do you have any other guesses where it might be? I'm riding smoothly right now.

edit:
I still suspect immo, but my first car was an opel brand. When he did not read immo at him, the malfunction lamp was blinking while he was starting. Does he show this warning in the 206s by never turning on the malfunction lamp? with knowledge?
bilo131 2018-12-29 16:34:51
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
talip206
If you think immon has been canceled, go to a keymaker and make a copy of the key's tip. Since the control is not an immo chip or something, they make 10 liras or something. If the vehicle's own key is at a distance, turn the ignition with the key tip you pulled out and the immo is already in the rope.
As far as I do not read immo, it does not give a warning.

Your problem seemed to me related to the contact. Otherwise, there can be no other explanation for the car to continue working when the ignition is switched off.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
If the immo system is present and not reading, it will start but not work. there is no warning on the display.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”