Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 NOT WORKING EMERGENCY AID

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
SMMMCIHAN
I HAVE 2000 MODEL 206 AUTOMATIC GEARBOX. THE VEHICLE WORKS VERY BEAUTIFUL IN THE FIRST WORK, AND THEN I PARK, I PRINT THE MARGET AGAIN, NO SOUND NO WORK. I PUSH THE IMPACT SENSOR, IT DOES NOT WORK AGAIN. I PRINT AND WORK AGAIN AFTER approximately 10-12 HOURS. BUT ASK THE SAME AS YOU STOP. SOME OF THE BRAINED DEDS, WHO SAID FIRING, THE IMPACT SENSOR, AND THE HEAD STOPED, NO MORE WORKING FROM THE CAR FOR 2 DAYS. PLEASE HAPPEN TO THIS CASE WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
Guests
First of all, welcome to our family .. Do not use capital letters. If you introduce yourself to our members in a movement that is against the rules of the forum .. We will be happy if you introduce our members in the section .. Get well soon .. Knowledgeable friends will help with the vehicle .. Get well again ..
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
ES-41

Can you explain the problem a little? How does the malfunction occur? Doesn't ignition exist or is there no sound breath?

08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
aslan7333
I think that the exact reason for not working, that is, it does not ignite at the moment, does not come with fuel? One of the air-fuel and ignition trio must be missing for an engine to start.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
SMMMCIHAN
THE MARGE IS PRINTING BUT THE ENGINE DOES NOT OPERATE. SOME OF THE MASTER FIRING AND GAS THE ELECTRICITY OF THE GASOLINE PUMP IS CUT OFF, SOME OF THE IMPACT SENSOR IS STORED. I PRESSED THE IMPACT SENSOR AND I DID NOT WORK GENERALLY. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN THE STARTER BASE. AFTER PREVENTING A WORKING PLACE IN MY FIRST PRESS, & nbsp; It did not work. It would work when I press it again after 3-4 hours. Now the starter is running, but the vehicle has not been operating for 3 days
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
okankrgz
Does your 1st petrol pump turn on with a "vinn" sound when you make a half start?
2. If there is no problem with your pump, take care of your temperature, and if the sensor is broken, no matter how much you stop by, the car will not work, it will be as follows. & nbsp; 106 gti also happened to us personally.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
aslan7333
[QUOTE = okankrgz] 1. Does your gas pump turn on with a "vin" sound when you start halfway?
2. If there is no problem with your pump, take care of your temperature, and if the sensor is broken, no matter how much you stop by, the car will not work, it will be as follows. & nbsp; 106 gti happened to us personally.
[/ QUOTE]

+1 exactly the same.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
scorpions_64
About 2 months ago, my 206 gti started such a problem, first of all the temperature gauge rose instantly and lowered it 2-3 times and returned to normal, after the hand, my vehicle worked, I stopped my vehicle on the evening of that day and 15 minutes. When I got back on my car during that time, it definitely did not work that day. My car has been lying so far. There is 1 person in the form, I could not reach him because he was a guest (permit). I called so pegeout service or something all fissss. temperature sensor changed, all fuses electrical parts checked (even now my car auto electrician) no solution found. The interesting part of the job is not connecting to the computer, but when I connect it with my own obd device, it gives p0711 error. I don't know what to do.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 9
okan4037
Do you have a spare key? try with it .. i think your problem is immobilizer & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:36 # 10
SMMMCIHAN
When I turn on the first ignition of my vehicle, it does not supply electricity to the gas pump. But after waiting for 1 day, as soon as the ignition is switched on, the electric pump comes to the pump and a sound is heard, then the car is running. Press it again when it starts and stops a little. There is no electricity in the gas pump.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 11
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = SMMMCIHAN] does not supply electricity to the gas pump when I turn on my car's first ignition. But after waiting for 1 day, as soon as the ignition is switched on, the electric pump comes to the pump and a sound is heard, then the car is running. press it again when it stops working a bit, it does not get electricity in the gas pump, the margin is printing but the car does not work. [/ QUOTE]
yes my friend I have the same problem. but no gas pump and ignition of mine work. As I mentioned before, the temperature hand rises and falls instantly ...
08.05.2020 16:36 # 12
SMMMCIHAN
dear friend I don't think I have a fever problem, because my spouse is using the vehicle but I have a very good electrician. & nbsp; He said it was immobilizer. Let's start with it first. & nbsp; construct. no ugly
08.05.2020 16:36 # 13
Kemanyak
Have you tried disassembling and resetting the battery terminals? If you have tried, there may be cracking (micro) in the gas pipes which causes pressure loss. Also have the gas pump electrical circuits checked. If there is no electricity, BSI reset can work. It is also an extreme case, but have the Trigger set checked.
Advance settings may be corrupted or jumped to the sentence.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 14
scorpions_64
Brother, our problem is out of the brain. Friends came from outside the city for brain repair, they entered and run a program in their own brain. now the vehicle is dealing with their own brain, let's see what will happen ...
08.05.2020 16:36 # 15
SMMMCIHAN
If there is a problem with the brain, can we find a quit brain and will the brain we find adapt to the vehicle? I do not know this
08.05.2020 16:36 # 16
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = SMMMCIHAN] If there is a problem with the brain, can we find a quit brain and will the brain we find adapt to the vehicle? [Cannot find it] [/ QUOTE]
quit is not important to find your brain, it is important to find the version of each vehicle can be changed from the same version, it is important that you have to reprogram this imbolizer after finding the quit brain.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 17
y4vuz
Guys, I'm hooking the subject but this problem is in my car right now
08.05.2020 16:36 # 18
Slymnulusoy
Hello firstly, the subject is the same but my problem is different my car 2002 206 gti car is starting, the battery smells intact gasoline but the car does not work. First, it was connected to the brain and gave immobilizer error. We did not pass the program, we did not change the brain, but now it is not connected to the brain. If you move a little while the car is not running and you start again, what is the problem? Thank you from now
08.05.2020 16:36 # 19
206gs
my brother, the same problem is in my car, there is no ignition in the car, there is a good and solid electricity, but the car is working
08.05.2020 16:36 # 20
umut1001
Slm. My 2008 model peugeot 206 petrol automatic car lights up on the slope when it is cold in the morning. He should be warmed to avoid knocking.In the car 140 thousand.In the paris car, I asked for a solenoid valve change.
I have not been able to start the car several times before, the starter was running but the car was not working & nbsp; but it was self-correcting. It is not working at the moment. Is there any solution other than giving the vehicle to the tow truck?
umut1001 2018-10-26 16:24:20 < / editdat a>
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”