Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 not found problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
uslu01
First of all hello to everyone..my car 2004 model 206 petrol-lpgli..I have had problems since summer and I couldn't solve it. In fact, before the problem, there was only a little bit of time, I was just not paying attention to the small holiday tremendously. `` I went, the weather was terrifying ... the car suddenly started to get stupid. The shaking started to stop ... there was nothing until I went to Adana. the other one is rusting and the other one is rusting ... here the oxygen sensor has changed in the vehicle, the valve setting has been adjusted.Whatever I said this will not be the way ... I made it around Ankara 1-2 times, let me take my life to Istanbul, no matter what. .. we went to the industry with attractiveness of course, small place guys, it is very difficult to find a master already in the market (I don't mean everyone, please don't take anyone on it) n) They said they changed from the coil, the tool that did not work worked, we went out again, we passed the level again, did the same problem ... I said to him, whatever I said, I will throw it to Istanbul so I trust my master there, he will take care of it. Of course, the crank sensor has changed here, we bought the original coil, we did not find it.No yet again, there is no again. looked at, the coil has changed, the oxygen sensor has changed, the crank sensor has changed, the throat butterfly has been cleaned..but it is doing it again .. this tool has been here since 2011, I love it so far, it is an economically beautiful tool but this problem has made me tired now ... now I just think there is a problem with the electrical installation in my mind, or what could happen to you in the brain. .. I'm a new member here. uslu01 2019-02-07 10:34:41
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
ismailkaya
I do not know if it can be done through the valve setting, but the spark plug coil needs to be updated again.

08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
uslu01
The spark plug has changed with the original of the coil, but I have to find a master who knows it as you said, no, no man, it is not happening ... I also caught my attention while doing the same thing the other day. I think of it as electrical or brain .. I think my first job will be to find a good electrical electronics master and have the car's electrical wiring and brain checked ..
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
Peugeot kartal
If the coolant needle hits the bottom, there may be a problem caused by the temperature offender.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
pusutr
What about the oil cooler besides overheating. Have you checked it?
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
uslu01
I have traveled very skillfully, but believe me, I couldn't find anyone interested in the car like a man ... when the temperature sensor was not connected to the device. I swear some parts because of these problems and lack of interest (or ignorance) of the masters.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 7
Selcuk55
when the temperature is over the air flow meter
08.05.2020 21:09 # 8
uslu01
the temperature is normal, only when it does the problem, the pointer hits the bottom, shaking and stopping the car, just like you closed the car from the ignition. I cleaned it, I plugged it again, I asked it to the masters, they asked it, they do not do it, they do not do it. uslu01 2019-02-07 23:52:59
08.05.2020 21:09 # 9
Peugeot kartal
Replace overheating dispatcher and have the cord of the inspector checked I think it seems like the problem stems from there
08.05.2020 21:09 # 10
pusutr
If there is a problem with the heat sensor and oil cooler, this will happen. I do not consider the failure codes given by the devices in the industry very much. Peugeot service should be checked with the original device.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 11
uslu01
Thank you for the suggestions, friends, I will try what you say with an original temperature sensor and have your cables checked.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 12
Peugeot kartal
I would appreciate it if you write a solution, useful information for the forum.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 13
uslu01
Of course I will write
08.05.2020 21:09 # 14
talip206
[QUOTE = uslu01] thank you for the suggestions, friends I will try what you say with an original temperature sensor and have the cables checked [/ QUOTE]
I have a similar problem. Especially after the engine warms up and starts after 5 or 10 minutes, something happens to the car. For example, I go on the long road, there is no problem, but I stop and get the gas, I set off and start to have trouble. Gas does not matter. It suddenly turns out to be electricity. Sometimes shaking and recovering, sometimes stopping. When it stops, sometimes it works immediately, sometimes it does not work for a certain time.
Similarly, when the temperature indicator fails, it sometimes falls to the bottom and sometimes goes up and down.
oddly it is not clear when it will do. He stayed in the electrician for 4 days, not even once. When I go to the master, it does not malfunction.
Until now
Spark plug
Coil
Battery
Crank sensor
Km / speed sensor
Fan roles have changed, but the result is the same.
I think the possibility of overheating, or do I think the charging dynamo produces intermittent current? Apart from these, the brain or fuse box comes back. I will find myself by making observations that the masters cannot solve. I don't understand what sash is in one place.
talip206 2019-02-24 01:33:21
08.05.2020 21:09 # 15
Levent206xt
Replace the heat sensor, which is blue, rather than the temperature sensor. When these devices are connected to the device, the device does not show them if it is defective.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 16
uslu01
our problems are very similar, I had my mind and brain, but I will try it because the friends here say heat sensor ... if you reach the result, my friend, let me know if you get the same result ... no, or if the masters do not solve it, like we said, we will decompose ... I have tried the cooler, but I examined it has no indication of its malfunctions in my vehicle uslu01 2019-02-08 23:03:44
08.05.2020 21:09 # 17
uslu01
[QUOTE = Levent206xt] Replace the heat sensor, which is blue, rather than overheating. When these connectors are connected to the device, the device does not show them if it is defective. [/ QUOTE]
When you say heat sensor? Where is it located unlike the overheating (I don't know much, sorry)
08.05.2020 21:09 # 18
talip206
[QUOTE = uslu01] our problems are very similar, I had my mind and the brain, but I will try it because the friends here are overheard, I will try it too. like..here is called oil cooler but i have reviewed it has no indication of its malfunctions in my car [/ QUOTE]
I hope I'll write if I find it, of course. Well, two different masters looked at the installation. Even someone showed the brain to the brain and said that no problem appears in the brain.
But something had caught my attention. He had not malfunctioned for a long time. After removing and installing the battery and the parts under it, he did it again. Everything comes to mind, let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 19
Kuzey58
[QUOTE = uslu01] First of all hello to everyone..my car 2004 model 206 petrol-lpgli..I have had problems since summer and I couldn't solve it anyway. In summer, I went to Adana during the holiday of sacrifice, the weather was terrifying ... the car suddenly started to get stupid. It started to stop shaking. There was nothing until Adana. Like the government office, it is rusting to the other and the other to the other ... here the oxygen sensor has changed in the car, the valve setting has been adjusted.Whatever I said, this will not be the way ... We stayed in Bolu without having to go ... we went to the industry with attractively small place guys. They said that they did not change, the vehicle did not work, we went out again, we passed the level again, he did the same problem ... they did not find any results. Of course the crank sensor has changed, we bought the original coil. No again, no again ... when the vehicle is cold, it starts to vibrate and stop when it enters the traffic when it gets cold. LPG was looked at, the coil changed, the oxygen sensor changed, the crank sensor changed, the throat butterfly was cleaned ... but it does it again ... here, this vehicle has been used by me since 2011, it is an economically beautiful tool but this problem has made me tired. I just think there is a problem in my electrical installation, or in the brain .. ce what can i do .. sorry if i am a new member here .. [/ QUOTE]

I had a similar problem after the car was out of service, while changing the spark plugs, the master made the gap intervals 6.5, so I had problems like gasoline and lpg flick burning and stopping low traction, then went to a competent master (worked in peugeot service for 16 years) spark plugs he looked down and brought the original ranges to 8 on the original value and reset all the error codes. I recommend you to have your spark plug nail intervals checked. Also check your chassis number for your spark plugs to see if they are installed with the correct brand and value. Peugeot doesn't like the supplier industry.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 20
uslu01
[QUOTE = Kuzey58] [QUOTE = uslu01] First of all hello to everyone .. car 2004 model 206 petrol-lpgli..I have had problems since summer and I could not solve it. I live in Istanbul, I went to Adana in the summer holiday of victims, the weather was terrifying, the car suddenly started to get stupid ... I started to stop shaking ... only until I went to Adana, there was nothing. but no result, just like the government office, it is rusting to the other, the other to the other ... here the oxygen sensor has changed in the vehicle, the valve setting has been adjusted. Whatever it is. We stayed in Bolu without saying ... we went to the industry with attractiveness. (no one should be taken on it) they said it changed from the coil, the tool that did not work, we went out again, we passed the level again, he did the same problem ... I said to him, whatever I said, I will throw it in Istanbul, my dear, I have a master there, he is interested. But the crank sensor has changed, we said we did not get the original coil. There is no again. No again, no again. When the vehicle is cold, there is nothing when it gets hot, it starts to shiver and stop when it comes to traffic. It does this in LPG as well. was done, LPG was checked, coil changed, oxygen sensor changed, crank sensor changed, throat butterfly was cleaned..but doing it again ... this tool has been here since 2011, I love it so far, it is an economically beautiful tool but this problem has tired me now ... I just think that I have a problem with my electrical installation right now, or da in the brain..what can happen ...

I had a similar problem after the car was out of service, while changing the spark plugs, the master made the gap intervals 6.5, so I had problems like gasoline and lpg flick burning and stopping low traction, then went to a competent master (worked in peugeot service for 16 years) spark plugs he looked down and brought the original ranges to 8 on the original value and reset all the error codes. I recommend you to have your spark plug nail intervals checked. Also check your chassis number for your spark plugs to see if they are installed with the correct brand and value. Peugeot doesn't like the supplier industry.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I know this, I wish it was, but I bought the spark plugs by entering the original chassis number, although it did not change. The ignition system was completely overhauled.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”