Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 - No master has been able to solve my problem yet :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
25.02.2022 06:59 # 1
ttayhos
Hello dears,

I bought my first 206 in July last year. (2007-Diesel-Single Door)

I am in Hatay. I brought it from the church. He burned 4.5 liters of oil until he brought it. They never looked at my wobbly buffalo.

I brought the engine down as soon as I brought it. We reset the engine, replaced the lugs, clutch cable, turbo, radiator fan, battery. No air conditioning. It's like Cillop. I don't know which package my vehicle is. There are fog lights.

Let's come to my main problem;

My car is running smoothly at idle. (It revved up a few times and it went back to normal.)

However, during the day, it cuts the gas and gives gas by itself!
In the gear changes, the gas Sometimes the car screams like I'm rooted.
It usually cuts off the gas in normal running, but rarely gives it gas.
I thought I'd do Hatay-Adana last year, let me show you around a little bit.
Can you believe, he never did what I said on the long road.
Neither cut off the gas, nor gave it gas.
< div>I was very happy until I came back from Adana.
However We entered iskenderun, we started to stop and get up, then it started doing it.
(Sa I guess this problem happened after the clutch cable was changed, so I'm not saying that's why, but it coincides with the time.)

/span>
We couldn't solve this problem in the industry, my dears. I'm not sure what to do anymore.
I can't drive this beautiful car like that. it doesn't come up Cry

What should I do let me help me please Ouch
28.02.2022 08:43 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome aboard. Good luck with your vehicle. As for your question, usually the self-throttle thing, the vehicle may be getting air from somewhere. Throttle adaptation may be required. There may be a problem with the air flowmeter. First of all, buy a brake pad, brother, let's check the throttle body and the area where the air manifold is located.
01.04.2022 15:17 # 3
KaraKurba
Does the fault persist? I do not fully understand the complaint. I think there is something wrong with the clutch switch. It might be out of place. And sometimes the diesel can be making air.
01.04.2022 18:04 # 4
ttayhos
Sir, it continues, no matter what we do, the problem is exactly as follows;

There are 2 problems:
You drive normally, your foot is on the gas. The car starts to slow down slowly as if you took your foot off the gas.
Sometimes, let's say you're approaching the lights, you're going to take your foot off the gas and hit the brake, you lift your foot and it continues to accelerate itself. a few seconds.

For example, in this slowdown state, normal While I was driving, I saw that it slows down, I immediately take my foot off the gas and change gear (my foot is on the clutch at that time, so the car is in neutral at that moment) it gives such a gas that the car suddenly screams. it's as if you've depressed the clutch and rooted the gas.

I swear it's back to the snake story either. I tell the masters, they look at me as if I said I saw an alien.
01.04.2022 18:23 # 5
KaraKurba
I couldn't understand why it slowed down while driving at constant throttle, but the rev increase during gear changes looks like a clutch pedal switch malfunction. I'm a mechanic. I also have a 2006 model 206 1.4 hdi feline. I have known these cars for a long time. I think I can help if I do a little research. In which city do you live?
02.04.2022 08:52 # 6
ttayhos
I'm in error, master
02.04.2022 10:21 # 7
Freguency
hello,
I have 2004 x line automatic I also had the same problem. I changed the throttle potentiometer, it didn't work, I bought a complete throttle valve and the problem was solved. Find a master, try and get it I tried 2 but the problem was solved in the 3rd.
02.04.2022 14:34 # 8
ttayhos
Hello, I will do what you said and report back to you guys, thank you all
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”