Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 My vehicle gives gas to itself

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
burakarslan18
Hello friends,

I have been facing this problem for about 20 days. If there are friends who have experienced this problem before, can they please help me?

I had my vehicle lpg nearly 2 months ago. Italian software from Atiker. I used it for 40 days without problems. After 40 days, my car started to gas itself. When idling, there is no gas delivery, only when I shift gears, when I do not pull my foot off the clutch, it gives a constant 2,000 cycles of gas.

I took it to the masters in Kadosan industry, they tried to find a solution by connecting a computer to the computer, and the idle engine was defective. We changed the mileage reader, it did not improve. When we last connected the machine, it said butterfly throat, we cleaned it. but the problem is still not resolved. When giving gas, the accelerator pedal does not go down, so there is no problem with the gas wire. a master said this problem from the brain and said I will do 400 TL. I don't know how true he said, I don't want to be stacked. The vehicle runs in the cold engine in the 3rd or 4th start in the morning, that is, it starts and stops at each start. then the car runs at the 4th starter. this problem is experienced both in gas and gas. If there is a problem in the LPG brain, can I intervene in gasoline? I do not know about these issues. because there was no such problem before gas, and would the car's brain break down to a halt?
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
burakarslan18
it also gives the gear from time to time not only when the clutch is depressed
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, the problem is that the place where the LPG wearer cannot set up correctly or cannot adjust LPG settings properly. did the calibration while the vehicle was in motion. have connections checked. I had a lpg lpg installed in July last summer, and I did not have any problems.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”