Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 My Problems (may be bsi)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:38 # 1
pckobat
Hello there,
2004 I bought a 1.4 Desire vehicle. I knew the questions, I got it this way.
I want to explain the problems and get ideas.
- Sometimes the car does not always do this. When idle, he suddenly draws up to 4000 revolutions, then alternates between 2000-3000 revolutions. He does not do this very often, he improves in gear, he does it when he passes from 1 to 2 again.
- Lights are on, no unnecessary abs is required. It says "Stop" while looking.
- Speedometer does not work.
- The date is blinking on the right display. Sometimes it goes to the clock.
- These are the problems I can think of for now.
- When it is connected to the computer it says vmg speed relay error and bsi oil sensor error.

Here (KIRIKKALe) , the master Gazer who looked at the car, said something like that the Throttle has pulled a cable from there. Insurance got him there. While doing this, I have shown that it damaged or damaged a pipe, it is giving or receiving air, nothing will happen, but should I close that hole? I can throw a picture of that hose tomorrow.
- again the master said, the only program that will be thrown will be nothing else.
- Can you give your ideas an idea? The sound system in the vehicle was made, I had read about it as there might be water intake, but the person I bought said that there was no such possibility and that it was treated very meticulously.
- I will take the vehicle to Amasya on Saturday, and then I will try to solve these problems. Is there anyone who can give me suggestions for this?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 2
popeyes
Come easy, teacher, I dealt with the king of these things. It is difficult to detect the fault in situations that do not constantly fail. but I'm sure something sure there is a chassis somewhere in your car. Can you send me a photo of the brain of the car, a photo of the sockets, and a pipe with that pipe. the program will recover when you throw it but when you make the first chassis you will meet with the same thing again
I think the program will go to you for 1 week. When it connects to the computer, when it makes very normal chassis that you get vhm and bsi yag sensor error, it throws the sensor it does not detect at the moment. don't give money to that kind of thing.

I have a few questions.
1- Is your car working hard?
2- Is your speedometer constantly broken or intermittent?
3-stop alert ramps up ramps down (does it jump when it passes through the police)
Does the 4-hand rotation stop and go back and forth.
5- When the car's hand is rising, does it stop when it gives gas or does not eat gas?

There is a subject that I have opened read here at the end, if my reading is a little bit, maybe it will help you. let's stay in touch again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”