Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 MOVEMENT PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
Poyraz61
First of all Hello everyone.
I usually use my car in the city. I never have a problem. The car suddenly overheated on the way from Bursa to Bilecik the other day. The stop light came on, I stopped the car. However, the thermometer was at 70 degrees and suddenly rose. I waited for 5 minutes, I started it again, I went, I used the car without tiring too much, but it was still the same after half an hour. He's suddenly hot while cruising. In the city, I sometimes drive from morning to evening, but not at all. Thank you to the friends who are interested.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
Poyraz61
I did not ask the question above, then I realized. What is the reason for this temperature to rise? What is the solution. Thanks
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
talip206
The thermostat or temperature sensor may be faulty. However, if there is a situation, if the temperature increases as the speed increases, the circulation may also be defective.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] The thermostat or temperature sensor may be faulty. However, if there is a situation, if the temperature increases as the speed increases, the circulation may also be defective. [/ QUOTE]

I agree with our +1 friend.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
tsufrankwoli
I had a similar situation. The radiators have changed, but they are not bad. If necessary, I intervene.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
Poyraz61
Well, if my circulation is malfunctioning, what may need to be changed and how much it may cost. I am a student Confused
08.05.2020 20:39 # 7
ggitaristt
Brother in our 307s: water shortage, over 100 degrees of temperature, malfunction or fan failure

While the temperature is going in its normal course, the temperature indicator lasts at the end, the STOP light turns on in the center console, it writes the reason on the screen.

Don't you have a situation like this?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 8
Poyraz61
No, my teacher shows 70 degrees while going in a normal course, without any difficulty, the temperature rises suddenly and writes stop as you say in the middle, but the error does not appear on the screen. When he stops for 5 minutes, his vehicle is restored.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 9
bjkamil
It seems that my teacher is physically, that is, if there is no boiling water, there is a problem in the temperature sensor. when it cannot detect the temperature, it shows as if there is heat. You can remove and test the sender.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”