Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Mornings Full Show in Cold Weather in the Morning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:39 # 1
MusTy57
Whether the friends say that the weather is low, when it runs, every morning, when the vehicle starts, the temperature keeps at the highest temperature and the fan turns on until the engine finds its own temperature. Depending on the weather, the less cold, the sooner it returns to its normal temperature. Snowy weather should work for 1.5 minutes or so that the movement will return to normal and turn off the fan.
In the meantime, while this temperature problem is at the highest level, the STOP lamp flashes.

My vehicle 1.6 Gasoline 8 Valve 90 BG 2001 206 XT

I thank my friends who want to help in advance.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 2
ssakyel
Get well soon. An interesting breakdown. Generally, the temperature will be low, your heat will start late or yours will be reversed. What is the temperature when using it?
08.05.2020 19:39 # 3
MusTy57
[QUOTE = ssakyel] Get well soon. Interesting malfunction. In general, the temperature is low, it gets hot late and yours starts in reverse. What is the temperature when using it?
[/ QUOTE]

There is no heat problem when using it. I only experience this when it's cold in the morning.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 4
ssakyel
Sometimes the movement sensor was deteriorating, I also changed the last one. It may turn on the fan because it shows high temperature.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 5
MusTy57
[QUOTE = ssakyel] Sometimes the movement sensor was failing, I changed it last time. Maybe it is turning on the fan because it shows high temperature.
[/ QUOTE]

The only thing that comes to my mind is that it is not a serious problem, that is obvious, but it bothers people. I am waiting for your comments if there is any information, or I will take a temperature sensor tomorrow evening and try it now :)
08.05.2020 19:39 # 6
koray.turan
The problem will be fixed when you change the temperature sensor
08.05.2020 19:39 # 7
MusTy57
[QUOTE = koray.turan] The problem will be improved when you change the temperature sensor [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your help. By the way, where are the heaters in these cars? Can I take them and change them myself? I couldn't find it on the net ..
08.05.2020 19:39 # 8
ssakyel
Green on the thermostat block. 206 overheating on the internet comes to the piece already.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 9
popeyes
Hello Sir,
classic pego problem peugeot has 3 heat-related sensors. 1 sets the speed according to the engine temperature, the heat sensor of which is green. One of them sends information to the blue sensor display, we can say idle balancer. one of them is brown sender (not every 206) fan sender, 1 of them may be defective.
but you can start from the green heat sensor, when the engine is right in front of the engine, the green sensor is located right behind the dipstick. You can wear it yourself, but when you take it off, the engine will drain, you need to add antifreeze again and get the engine water air.

My advice to you;
Go to a master who measures the temperature of the engine block, has a heat meter device,
Connect your computer to the computer Is the temperature in the computer the same as in the engine blog? If you make a measurement, you will have a chance to understand whether the green sender is defective or not.
When it is already connected to the computer, it will tell you which customer is faulty.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 10
MusTy57
[QUOTE = popeyes] Hello Sir,
classic pego problem peugeot has 3 heat-related sensors. 1 sets the speed according to the engine temperature, the heat sensor of which is green. One of them sends information to the blue sensor display, we can say idle balancer. one of them is brown sender (not every 206) fan sender, 1 of them may be defective.
but you can start from the green heat sensor, when the engine is right in front of the engine, the green sensor is located right behind the dipstick. You can wear it yourself, but when you take it off, the engine will drain, you need to add antifreeze again and get the engine water air.

My advice to you;
Go to a master who measures the temperature of the engine block, has a heat meter device,
Connect your computer to the computer Is the temperature in the computer the same as in the engine blog? If you make a measurement, you will have a chance to understand whether the green sender is defective or not.
When it is already connected to the computer, it will tell you which customer is faulty.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher is really grateful for valuable and detailed information.

You also mentioned 3 musurs at the same time, you said that they send information to the blue indicator, and I saw that the blue one was running out there. At the same time, when the oil indicator first starts, it goes up and down 3 times, then it stops at the bottom. Could this blue be his indicator?

08.05.2020 19:39 # 11
popeyes
[QUOTE = MusTy57] [QUOTE = popeyes] Hello Sir,

My advice to you;
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher is really grateful for valuable and detailed information.

You also mentioned 3 musurs at the same time, you said that they send information to the blue indicator, and I saw that the blue one was running out there. At the same time, when the oil indicator first starts, it goes up and down 3 times, then it stops at the bottom. Could this blue be his indicator?

[/ QUOTE]

Hello again,
Sir, if you break down in the morning without changing the sensor or something, will you remove the battery terminal and will it recover? the oil you are talking about is probably due to sweating and it may have come around the blue sender. I think your job has nothing to do with the blue sender.

08.05.2020 19:39 # 12
MusTy57
okay teacher thank you what i said this i will try on a cold day.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 13
koray.turan
[QUOTE = MusTy57] okay teacher thank you for trying this on a cold day. [/ QUOTE]

I would be glad if you inform about the result
08.05.2020 19:39 # 14
MusTy57
[QUOTE = koray.turan] [QUOTE = MusTy57] okay, thank you, I will try this on a cold day. [/ QUOTE]

I would be glad if you inform about the result
[/ QUOTE]

Since the weather is still hot, I could not try a tour. I will definitely share the result.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 15
koray.turan
Thanks I hope it will be solved
08.05.2020 19:39 # 16
hakao
I also have a problem with the temperature indicator. I said not to open another topic. The temperature indicator in me does not go up from the bottom line. When I turn off the ignition, the needle on the bottom falls there. I took it to the master who repaired the indicator, said the murid, he connected the computer, there was a cooling water sensor error. I said I made it to my own master. My master said that when I put this in, the needle should make a ceiling. I went to the electrician again, master said, I said that the indicator was solid, the indicator said solid. When the indicator makes a short circuit from there, the temperature indicator goes to the end. Do you think there is a problem. I'll fix it if I change the squig. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 17
MusTy57
Friends have changed yesterday's job manager to the green one at pejo service ikitelli pax at pejoo service. If it does not improve again, they said there is a problem in their brain. I looked today, the problem did not go away. We paid for it.

Meanwhile, I tried to insert the battery at the pole, but nothing changed.
musty57 2016-02-19 17:08:01
08.05.2020 19:39 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = hakao] I also have a problem with the temperature indicator. I said not to open another topic. The temperature indicator in me does not go up from the bottom line. When I turn off the ignition, the needle on the bottom falls there. I took it to the master who repaired the indicator, said the murid, he connected the computer, there was a cooling water sensor error. I said I made it to my own master. My master said that when I put this in, the needle should make a ceiling. I went to the electrician again, master said, I said that the indicator was solid, the indicator said solid. When the indicator makes a short circuit from there, the temperature indicator goes to the end. Do you think there is a problem. I'll fix it if I change the squig. Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE]

Thermostat control was done before them. I also connected a pc and checked the vehicle water temperature values.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 19
MusTy57
no not done and not checked. I went for the ear of the motor, I changed the temperature sensor when it was gone
08.05.2020 19:39 # 20
popeyes
[QUOTE = hakao] I also have a problem with the temperature indicator. I said not to open another topic. The temperature indicator in me does not go up from the bottom line. When I turn off the ignition, the needle on the bottom falls there. I took it to the master who repaired the indicator, said the murid, he connected the computer, there was a cooling water sensor error. I said I made it to my own master. My master said that when I put this in, the needle should make a ceiling. I went to the electrician again, master said, I said that the indicator was solid, the indicator said solid. When the indicator makes a short circuit from there, the temperature indicator goes to the end. Do you think there is a problem. I'll fix it if I change the squig. Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE]

As the master said, when the blue sender was dismantled, he had to move from the hand. I don't think the client is broken. If the coolant sender says "you have to look at the green heat sender," there is a green heat sender just behind the dipstick when it comes across the engine. a defective effect not only on the display but also on the operation of the vehicle.
For example, if the heat sensor does not detect it, your car should drown and stop.
If he does not perceive one of the again, he must open a fan and set the temperature to ceiling. There are three heat-related slayers in the 206s and they do almost the same task. If someone does not perceive heat, one will definitely perceive it. it will be enough for the needle to play on the indicator.
I hope I helped.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”