Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 MORNING SHAKING SINGLE NOT SOLVED

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
omrhalici
Friends, I have the 2002 1.4 XT LPG 206, the traction of the vehicle is great, the vehicle gets the first starter in the morning, but when I want to put it on 1, the vehicle makes a high shaking kick, the vehicle is drowning, and if I try to continue, it stops 2 or 3 times in the morning and then stops normally. continues, after the vehicle is lifted, the traction is incredibly agile, and if I hold the LPG key in the morning, there is no problem. It starts like a single starter and oil. normal lpg master cut the lpg let's see if he will do it in the morning he said that he did trouble and did it, so there is no situation about lpg gasoline injectors and spark plugs said good, the master does not always shake and misfire even if they are troubled, only the first take-off tool is done on the first take-off when it is not used for 5 6 hours.
THE MASTERS DIDN'T SOLVE ITS HAPPY OR HAPPENED PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PERSONAL OR SOLVED
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
sonerkyl
spark plug and coil in one, remove the spark plug from my teacher.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
omrhalici
Hodja, if there is such a problem, does not he always do it? There is no problem in LPG.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
sonerkyl
In me, gasoline was starting at the first start because of the water going from the cylinder head gasket to the combustion chamber, it was kicking in gasoline until the engine warmed up or switched to gas. let's see a little gasoline, the same problem persisted
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
omrhalici
How did you solve the problem? How much does it cost? Does the top cover change?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 6
omrhalici
And I got on the gas a lot, the problem continues
08.05.2020 20:27 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = omrhalici] How did you solve the problem, how much does it cost? Does the top cover change [/ QUOTE]

My problem was solved after the cylinder head gasket replacement 3 weeks ago, after that, I went to the long road, no problem, the vehicle is now neither water reduction nor kicking teacher cost 730 TL.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 8
omrhalici
Did I change the service?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = omrhalici] Did I change the service with a very salty service? I looked at the gasket price, the most expensive is 90 TL, it seems that the cylinder head gasket [/ QUOTE]

Actually, the gasket is not expensive, but the operations increase the price.

1- The cover goes to the recipient to be grinded (200 TL)
2-gasket (90 TL) finds a few extra gaskets (100-120 TL).
3-engine oil and filter (100 TL) I said an average of 20-30 TL increases when there is a special service.
4-antifreeze 40 tl
5-cooling water system cleaning (20-30 TL)
6-workmanship varies according to 200-250 TL master.
7-junk - junk can take a few more steps.

08.05.2020 20:27 # 10
omrhalici
Let's say okay okay i guess then my problem is that it solves nothing because of this reason i guess it will solve this let's see thank you
08.05.2020 20:27 # 11
sonerkyl
You are welcome, Hodja, but as I said, first you use a gasoline
08.05.2020 20:27 # 12
tsufrankwoli
If you know the radio password. Remove and attach the pole head for 5-6 minutes.
Is there a problem with idling?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 13
omrhalici
Unfortunately, I do not have that much information. I will ask for a bidet. This cylinder head gasket has trouble in the first run. Why is it not a problem when I start the LPG in the morning? I hold the LPG key and start the car.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 14
sonerkyl
Due to the fuel, my teacher is a liquid and the other is a pressurized gas. a second reason may be due to the simultaneous combustion of two fuels in the combustion chamber. by the way, how many km did you use in gasoline?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 15
omrhalici
To understand the trouble of burning the two of them at the same time, the LPG master cut the LPG completely and the vehicle did the same problem again, but if the LPG pressurized gas is still the result, it is not difficult to burn it if it is wet due to the top cover.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 16
omrhalici
Friends, I changed the cylinder seal, the car is still the same, I got the money back.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = omrhalici] To understand the trouble of burning the two of them at the same time, LPG master cut the LPG completely and the vehicle did the same problem again, only one top cover remains, but if LPG pressurized gas is the result, if the spark plug is wet due to the top cover, will it not be difficult to burn it too? / quote]

Hodja, do not look at your question, I have not seen your question for a long time. In my vehicle it was just like you, the gas was kicking because the water in the combustion chamber was mixed, but when it was run with lpg, it did not. When the LPG is lit, a certain amount of water vapor is released, so the misfire thing does not make much difference for the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = omrhalici] Friends I changed the cylinder seal, the car is still the same, I got the money back what could it be, this damn trouble is not going to pass [/ QUOTE]

Well, if my teacher is also making gasoline, firstly clean the throttle and map sensor well, how did they control the gas injectors. they disassembled and connected to the machine, or they roughly checked the observation.
sonerkyl 2017-07-17 08:56:53
08.05.2020 20:27 # 19
tsufrankwoli
I think the problem is definitely a problem.

Guys, I guess the problem was all about calibration, I waited for a comment to see if it was repeated for a while. Last time I went (samsun-erimler oto) I calibrated from scratch. In the past, the petrol map and the LPG map did not fit properly, as the vehicle perceived a poor mixture and enriched the petrol map, there was a drowning situation in the morning. During the calibration, the master overlapped and recorded the map points in the calibration section, after which I had no problem. There is a little trick here, before deciding on a regulator replacement, it was whether there was late cranking in the mornings to watch out for, if this happens, gas may leak from the cracks in the regulator diaphragm. Since I did not have a late study, all the arrows showed the calibration. If there is a similar problem, the roadmap to follow:

* LPG fuse is removed and completely disabled
* throat butterfly cleared
* petrol tank and injector cleaner are thrown (wurth is recommended)
* The battery terminals are removed and a few minutes are waited and the gas chart Ecu values are returned to the factory settings.
* one week without gas pass to the gasoline
* calibration from scratch

It is very important to disassemble the battery terminals, or the same misfire continues even if you do not switch to LPG, this problem is fixed when the poles are removed and installed. Our aim is to make accurate LPG calibration to keep gasoline ECU values at fabricated values.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 20
kajmeranist
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] I think the problem of my teacher is definitely from this.

Guys, I guess the problem was all about calibration, I waited for a comment to see if it was repeated for a while. Last time I went (samsun-erimler oto) I calibrated from scratch. In the past, the petrol map and the LPG map did not fit properly, as the vehicle perceived a poor mixture and enriched the petrol map, there was a drowning situation in the morning. During the calibration, the master overlapped and recorded the map points in the calibration section, after which I had no problem. There is a little trick here, before deciding on a regulator replacement, it was whether there was late cranking in the mornings to watch out for, if this happens, gas may leak from the cracks in the regulator diaphragm. Since I did not have a late study, all the arrows showed the calibration. If there is a similar problem, the roadmap to follow:

* LPG fuse is removed and completely disabled
* throat butterfly cleared
* petrol tank and injector cleaner are thrown (wurth is recommended)
* The battery terminals are removed and a few minutes are waited and the gas chart Ecu values are returned to the factory settings.
* one week without gas pass to the gasoline
* calibration from scratch

It is very important to disassemble the battery terminals, or the same misfire continues even if you do not switch to LPG, this problem is fixed when the poles are removed and installed. Our aim is to make accurate LPG calibration to keep gasoline ECU values at fabricated values.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, let's not start the car one day, when he starts, he gets angry and stops. We took the moisture in the spark plugs, it had improved for a certain time, now it started to happen again. These things look good, but you need a master to apply them.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”