Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 misfire problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:44 # 1
kadir_arikan
First of all, I have a 2003 model 1.4 petrol 206 x-lie vehicle. I've been having a misfire problem in my car for 3 days. I took it to the service, they connected it to the brain. The fault seems to be ignition. 3 zero ignition coils were tried on the computer. 3 double spark plugs were tried. It does not improve when it gives a warning sound. Also, after resting the car for half an hour and running for 1-2 minutes, the engine is working normally. I want help from the friends who have knowledge on the site.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 2
yeditepely
Welcome my friend, I do not know much about this. Gülme solve the ins problem as soon as possible
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = kadir_arikan] First of all, I have the right 2003 model 1.4 gasoline 206 x-lie vehicle. I've been having a misfire problem in my car for 3 days. I took it to the service, they connected it to the brain. The fault seems to be ignition. 3 zero ignition coils were tried on the computer. 3 double spark plugs were tried. It does not improve when it gives a warning sound. Also, after resting the car for half an hour and running for 1-2 minutes, the engine is working normally. I want help from the friends who have knowledge on the site.
[/ QUOTE]

Is your vehicle kicking in idling or while accelerating or always without noticing?
Let me write certain points in my mind, we will reduce it according to the situation.
The problem looks like a computer firing system, but if there is a problem before the firing, BSI will automatically drop the error code to all processes that will happen afterwards. This is the result of a somewhat bad air / fuel mixture. For example, if gasoline is missing, it cannot ignite and the ignition system may malfunction. So I can recommend
1. The main cause of the problem on the fuel side is the bad fuel pump. The best way to find out if it is broken is by creating gas pressure in your vehicle.
2. The problem with the air part is that the set air ratio is somewhat wrong. The answer to this question is the defective air flow flow meter or vacuum failure.

Also, the flashing of the malfunction lamp indicates that the ignition of the vehicle is faulty, which somewhat confirms the above claims.

Besides, of course, problems in the parts of the ignition may also misfire. Possible error in injectors can also cause this problem. It may also be necessary to have the oxygen sensors checked.

Good luck with.
Koliva 2011-06-30 07:59:59
08.05.2020 15:44 # 4
Baybars
Hi friend, this event happened to a friend of mine, the car opel di spark plug has changed its boles, one of the spark plug cables cut off the current.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 5
metin
the baybars came to my brother-in-law, the room opel astra was singing, did not eat gas, changed everything, but it did not improve.
Koliva; I would call it an oxygen sensor.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 6
kadir_arikan
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = kadir_arikan] First of all, I have 206 x-lie vehicles with sa 2003 model 1.4 gasoline. I've been having a misfire problem in my car for 3 days. I took it to the service, they connected it to the brain. The fault seems to be ignition. 3 zero ignition coils were tried on the computer. 3 double spark plugs were tried. It does not improve when it gives a warning sound. Also, after resting the car for half an hour and running for 1-2 minutes, the engine is working normally. I want help from the friends who have knowledge on the site.
[/ QUOTE]

Is your vehicle kicking in idling or while accelerating or always without noticing?
Let me write certain points in my mind, we will reduce it according to the situation.
The problem looks like a computer firing system, but if there is a problem before the firing, BSI will automatically drop the error code to all processes that will happen afterwards. This is the result of a somewhat bad air / fuel mixture. For example, if gasoline is missing, it cannot ignite and the ignition system may malfunction. So I can recommend
1. The main cause of the problem on the fuel side is the bad fuel pump. The best way to find out if it is broken is by creating gas pressure in your vehicle.
2. The problem with the air part is that the set air ratio is somewhat wrong. The answer to this question is the defective air flow flow meter or vacuum failure.

Also, the flashing of the malfunction lamp indicates that the ignition of the vehicle is faulty, which somewhat confirms the above claims.

Besides, of course, problems in the parts of the ignition may also misfire. Possible error in injectors can also cause this problem. It may also be necessary to have the oxygen sensors checked.

Good luck with.

[/ QUOTE]

The vehicle runs normally when it is first started, it goes to malfunction after 1-2 minutes. The vehicle is kicking both when idling and on the road.
Koliva 2011-06-30 12:25:15
08.05.2020 15:44 # 7
kadir_arikan
friends don't have any other information about this topic :(
08.05.2020 15:44 # 8
metin
Did you control what was said? gasoline pressure etc. voltage of oxygen sensor etc.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 9
kadir_arikan
I haven't taken it to the mechanic, is there any place I can do or look for myself to get those feasted, or do you know a good master who understands this job well?
08.05.2020 15:44 # 10
Guests
If you write your location to the kadir profile information .. you will see which city you join with. you by_ 2011-06-30 17:37:15
08.05.2020 15:44 # 11
tilbe307
it was also in my car but the engine lamp was not flashing. the engine lamp was on directly. he was singing at high speed. I first replaced the vehicle's crank speed sensor. The problem of misfire at high speed has disappeared. Then, especially in 1 and 2 gear, the vehicle was shaking and not eating gas. spark plugs have changed, throat butterfly has been cleaned from behind, calibration has been done and when the LPG calibration has been done, the engine malfunction lamp has turned off. I have a blessing now. I would recommend that you consider what the friends in the forum are saying. tilbe307 2011-06-30 17:46:57
08.05.2020 15:44 # 12
kadir_arikan
the malfunctions are similar, but not exactly the same malfunction. 1-2 minutes after the car starts, it malfunctions :(
08.05.2020 15:44 # 13
tilbe307
You are in Istanbul, as you follow the friends in the forum, especially the ikitelli know the masters. you can reach the result directly without getting pile :)
08.05.2020 15:44 # 14
kadir_arikan
in my hope, but if there is a master who knows and knows well, I would be glad if he helps
08.05.2020 15:44 # 15
kadir_arikan
friends, I'm new to the site.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 16
OMER YILDIRIM
Good day, I have three questions. First, I have a 2004 model 206 1.4 look. When I first start the car, it kicks and sometimes it sticks, or when I go on the road, it slows down and shifts down from a set. plugs into the computer does not malfunction.
Secondly, the signal arm was broken, the signal was not spontaneous when it gave a signal, the fog lamp was turning off spontaneously, when I turned on the long lamps, it passed shortly. I hope it will adapt
Thirdly, there is a lot of cold snow here, engine failure burned.
I would appreciate if you answer my questions
08.05.2020 15:44 # 17
emin15
206 1.4 gasoline injector problem is very frequent, the engine runs with rich mixture until it is heated for 1.2 minutes at the first start. No kicking is felt during this time. There is a gas filter on the right side under the fuel tank. and usually the injector (close to the hose) on the right side of the engine is blocked.
08.05.2020 15:44 # 18
AykutAykut
First of all, hello everyone, I am one of the new joins.

I bought a 2011 model 206 + about 1 month ago. I have a BRC brand tube in my car. My car makes a slight misfire when I pull my feet from the gas while I am on the go, and it does this every time I press and pull the gas. my problem did not improve. the coil was inserted, the problem in my vehicle did not improve, these coils were not original, the bobbins went out from the bazaar and said that it was necessary to buy a coil, we went with the master, we tried 3 coils. I did not need to try and plug in the brain, but it didn't make sense to me, because if I don't try to get a brain like 600 pounds, if I don't try to brain it, I said I shouldn't give 300 pounds of workmanship, and I said that if you have information about this subject, it is very annoying. I have a good day ...
08.05.2020 15:44 # 19
lada_ berber@ hotmai
I still have the same problem, the masters still couldn't solve it. After the holiday, look at a jazz caress like you.

08.05.2020 15:44 # 20
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = lada_ berber @ hotmai] I still have the same problem. The masters still couldn't solve it.

[/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome to us. Do you have lpg in the vehicle, teacher
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”