Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Misfire problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.12.2020 01:55 # 1
CanberkDe
Hi everyone, my vehicle Peugeot 206 2002 model 1.4 75 Ps gasoline model There is a misfire problem and throttle problem that I could not solve in the car, now the car airbag fault lamp is on, only the airbag light does not light any engine fault lamp etc. There was an idling problem in my vehicle, the idling engine was changed. It improved, then during the maintenance, the injector, coil oil, oil filter etc all changed. I changed all of the injectors 1 week ago. The car did not misfire within 1 week, but the car was like an hour, but I can not move the car for 3-4 days. The idle is fixed but as soon as I put the gear in gear and try to get on the road, the car is like this, it is like something clogs the exhaust, suddenly white smoke is rising, and the car does not get the gas in any way even though I press the accelerator pedal to the end, it trembles excessively, the engine sounds anormel sounds in the form of a stutter and smack. somehow the malfunction lamp does not light and I would like to add that I could not find the gasoline filter in my vehicle, when I wanted to change it, it was on the right side of the tank under the vehicle. There is no gasoline filter in my vehicle. CanberkDe2020-12-14 01:56:17
14.12.2020 10:21 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, hi. Airbag malfunction is usually made from the steering wheel, my teacher, or the socket under the steering wheel may be loosened, it may have been my place, it was extinguished. Sound coming from the engine, trouble, my teacher, or another problem, I recommend you to have your car look at the error codes with the original software. It should be where you call gasoline filter, teacher. If you want, you can check the site from https://partsouq.com/ with the chase no.
14.12.2020 14:39 # 3
pevgeot307XT
Hello, Is there a water drop in the car? I think there is a problem with the valves pevgeot307XT2020-12-14 14:48:17
14.12.2020 18:10 # 4
CanberkDe
Yes, my teacher, the airbag lamp is like you said, but my main problem is that there is no abnormality like this misfire, trigger etc. repairs here :)
14.12.2020 18:11 # 5
CanberkDe
Yes, teacher, I noticed that it reduces water from time to time, sometimes the reservoir where we put antifreeze is empty, but then the water comes back on its own, I couldn't understand why it could be related to the valves.
21.12.2020 10:33 # 6
CanberkDe
Hello friends, everybody, I reconnected a car to the obd fault detection device, and I was surprised that there were 7 fault records, although there was no fault lamp on the vehicle except the airbag lamp. I write, respectively I am surprised that there are so many malfunctions and how the car does not turn on the malfunction lamp. Is this possible? Does anyone have any idea, meanwhile, both of the oxygen sensors on the new vehicle have given their error, I just did not change the throttle potentiometer, I wonder if they show all of them in pursuit of a mistake, I really did not understand. Please. If I have a current problem in the vehicle, I get up immediately after starting it, I press the gas pedal to the end after 2-3 minutes, there is no reaction, the car stalls and gets strangled when the temperature is around 80-90, but when it is hot, the gas occasionally It cuts off suddenly when i make the car shout it goes back to normal.
22.12.2020 00:56 # 7
berkantyildiz
Hello, it perceives the deterioration of 1 part in the vehicle as if it is broken with a few parts. Think like sibling parts. It is necessary to look at the defective parts in detail and find out which one is defective.
22.12.2020 01:03 # 8
CanberkDe
Thank you, I thought so, I think this is the eccentric position shaft sensor, also known as ghost malfunction, do you have any information about this sensor? And I want to say one more thing, nothing is plugged into a two-pin socket on the throttle, I wonder if this is something related to it but when it gets hot I don't understand why it does not do it very little, I will upload it if I can find image upload CanberkDe2020-12-22 01:27:41
22.12.2020 01:32 # 9
berkantyildiz
Remove the camshaft sensor. Measure the cable coming to the eccentric sensor with a volt meter, as far as I know, the eccentric sensor should be feeding with 5 6 volts. If there is no problem, you may need to open the inside of the sensor and solder, usually this sensor can fall into the cold solder due to the temperature of the motor and become inoperable.
22.12.2020 01:38 # 10
berkantyildiz
The sockets on the throttle should not be empty. Look around the throttle in detail to see if there is an idle socket berkantyildiz2020-12-22 01:40:19
22.12.2020 10:21 # 11
CanberkDe
Thank you very much, my teacher, you are interested in this eccentric sensor. I could not find it, I could not find it, if I could see the type of the sensor, I would order a new one, but I could not see where I looked around the timing belt but I could not see where it is exactly, I did not see a cable etc. I have changed the butterfly, I bought it from the junk dealer, but I did not understand why the cable is empty, but there is no cable, how can I upload the picture here, my teacher, I was suspicious of the crankshaft sensor, I wrote the wrong sensor in my previous message, the car was protecting itself in case of eccentric position sensor failure. I suspect you have any information about this sensor or do you know its location. ThanksCanberk
22.12.2020 18:19 # 12
berkantyildiz
If you ask me, I think you have a problem with sucking. I looked again at the error codes and gave the most error code from the suction monifold side. There is a problem on the throttle side.
22.12.2020 18:22 # 13
berkantyildiz
If you take a photo of the throttle, let me see which socket is missing
22.12.2020 20:07 # 14
CanberkDe
My teacher, I do not know how to load the photo, will I have the chance to communicate with you more actively https://www.peugeotcikmacisi.com/peugeot-206-gaz-kelebegi Hodja, this gray socket at the bottom in the picture is not in any plug when I look at the engine Of course that socket was empty. CanberkDe2020-12-22 20:44:45
23.12.2020 10:42 # 15
CanberkDe
Hello again, my teacher, I started the car about 20 minutes ago, I wanted to get down on the message you wrote, the car works with such a very light sound at the first start, it seems that there is air noise, but it is very low reluctance, so everything is normal within 3-4 minutes after the first start 4. At the end of the minute, such shaking starts, the cycle clock goes down to 700-800s. The moment I press the gas, it does not get gas in any way, it does not get gas in any way. When the temperature of the car is around 60-80, there is nothing left in the car, neither a lack of performance nor anything, the gasoline car is already very nice, I throw it like this, in a 1 hour trip 3-4 times, the gas cuts occasionally and the room passes. There is such a situation, I wanted to share, maybe you have an idea, as far as I understand you are dealing with these things. z.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”