Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 misfire, no gas consumption, drop in cycle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
nurinuri58
Hello friends. I wrote this problem as `` Problems in my 206 car '' but I wanted to open a separate topic more broadly. Sometimes he does this frequently. the tachometer goes down and down when the car is idle or in gear, even when I do not press my foot on the clutch, normally at 10-11. While doing this, I press the gas, it does not eat, it resolves in a few seconds. sometimes the cycle is falling off well. When he is in the city, he is doing the first time he worked. sometimes, while driving in the city at low speed, it kicks off the car as if holding a great power from behind. I say just below. I had to go out and continue next.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
___KxL___
The rush hour is usually caused by the throttle's dirt. It gets better when it clears, but it does not eat gas and suddenly it falls off from the cycle. Biniyo car is doing gas in high gear while driving.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
nurinuri58
I continue friends said solutions, let me say them one by one.
1. throttle cleaning: thank you KxL brother. I had the throttle cleaned in the summer. & nbsp; started again after a short break. & nbsp; but I'll tell the master the printing pad.
& nbsp;
2. A friend who said that there might be disconnection and corrosion in the cables going to the injections, but I asked the master, he said that there is no such cable, it connects directly.
& nbsp;
3. They said the spark plug cables and told the master, there is no such cable, the master said.
& nbsp;
4. another companion said idle stabilizer, but the car is in full idle at the same time, I just don't think it does it once in a while.
& nbsp;
5. The car was connected to the computer. the ignition coil or spark plugs are failing, he said. but the spark plugs had changed in the spring. do you think there might be incompatibility?
& nbsp;
saygılarrr.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
nurinuri58
yeah I looked at the answer but nobody saw that i wrote
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
phoenix.1905
Bnm 306 was also happening in my vehicle .. I took it to the familiar master .. & nbsp; & nbsp; said; He said that if you clean the gas butterfly throat, you must change it at least. & nbsp; He removed the area thoroughly and cleaned with thinner. Then we tried it in the industry. Stopping vehicle has improved. However, the period of time is decreasing and I use it like this because I think the original of that piece is a bit expensive .. & nbsp; I think your problem is from this butterfly throat .. There was. Indeed, it was necessary to remove the parts and clean them with a brush ..

08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
nurinuri58
As you said, the brother first cleaned with a master, then someone else removed it and brushed it with a brush and cleaned it beautifully, but it continues, even if it decreases. Have you got it connected to the computer for no breakdown
08.05.2020 16:34 # 7
volkanbalik
Look at the Idle Engine zero 450 tl second hand 250 tl 306 prices
08.05.2020 16:34 # 8
djchaos
these problems would be very much in brav I wrote earlier that the cables going from the brain to the idling engine wear out over time and lose their characteristics when you change these cables, the idling of the vehicle will be restored, if you want, you can have the same problem.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 9
by_imp
[QUOTE = nurinuri58] hello guys. I wrote this problem as `` Problems in my 206 car '' but I wanted to open a separate topic more broadly. My car is 92000 with 1.4 tube. Sometimes he does this frequently. the tachometer goes down and down when the car is idle or in gear, even when I do not press my foot on the clutch, normally at 10-11. While doing this, I press the gas, it does not eat, it resolves in a few seconds. sometimes the cycle is falling off well. When he is in the city, he is doing the first time he worked. sometimes while driving in the city at low speed, it kicks off the car as if holding a great power from behind. friends said a few solutions but I could not explain to the master. I say just below. I had to go on and on. [/ QUOTE] be it first, my friend is the same problem I have in my car, I couldn't find it in my car. When I try to park or get out, he touches my strange nervousness. I found that if he cuts his feet from the gas if you do not take it off the gas, it will recover in 3 5 seconds. I do not have a chance to hang out and find old issues
08.05.2020 16:34 # 10
nurinuri58
See you next time!
08.05.2020 16:34 # 11
ES-41
I had the same problem in 4-5 months. My 1.4 LPG li & nbsp; I have 206. I cleaned the throttle, replaced the idle engine, renewed the spark plugs, replaced the coil. My last master solved it. The master who installed LPG did not pull the power line for LPG properly from the back of the injectors. This caused non-contact in the electrical connection of the injector. This was a problem when we occasionally made contact. After fixing the connection, the malfunction disappeared. I hope it was useful. Get well soon...
08.05.2020 16:34 # 12
by_imp
have updated
08.05.2020 16:34 # 13
erdem
I also have 2000 model & nbsp; 206 1.4 xr I have the same problem in it & nbsp; I did everything unresolved service engine will be said, I did not accept it. I suspect lpg because the lpg has just been installed, this problem started after the lpg was installed. It is necessary to overhaul the installation, after all, a wrong electrical & nbsp; connection with sensors & nbsp; may put the vehicle in this state & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 14
Eleanor_
friends, connect the device to the device and replace it if the temperature sensor malfunctioned. There was the same problem in me. Workmanship including the part, I took it to 100 TL this month. I would probably replace the idle engine or something.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 15
falan
I had the same problem, I changed the temperature sensor today.35 TL .. and the problem was greatly reduced, if not exactly .. DIV>
I have 2000 model & nbsp; 206 1.4 xr I have the same problem in it & nbsp; I did everything unresolved service engine will come down I did not accept it. I also suspect lpg because the lpg was installed recently, this problem started after the lpg was installed. It is necessary to overhaul the installation and as a result, a wrong electrical & nbsp; connection can be put into this state with the sensors & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 16
GR1304
slm friends my name is fatih kocatürk. I am using 2004 model 206 x with. I had the same problem and I still have it. This problem started after I installed lpg and it does both lpg and gasoline. I told the master many times, but he did not understand, I put the video camera in the car, I caught it when I did it and I shot a video. but still they couldn't find the problem. the computer writes the throttle fault but the master said it temporarily, i deleted the fault no longer does it but he still does it occasionally. my vehicle was kicking too much, they found the problem in the injector and replaced it. At this time, the car went dead and the fuel became unstable. no master who understands these cars really ???
08.05.2020 16:34 # 17
nurinuri58
friends, the weather got warmer, as the frequency of occurrence of the problem decreased. Did you notice the same situation? It is saygılar.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 18
falan
self-gasing & nbsp; and if it is not from the butterfly, it is 90 percent hot .. it is 35 lira. / DIV>
slm friends my name is fatih kocatürk. I am using 2004 model 206 x with. I had the same problem and I still have it. This problem started after I installed lpg and it does both lpg and gasoline. I told the master many times, but he did not understand, I put the video camera in the car, I caught it when I did it and I shot a video. but still they couldn't find the problem. the computer writes the throttle fault but the master said it temporarily, i deleted the fault no longer does it but he still does it occasionally. my vehicle was kicking too much, they found the problem in the injector and replaced it. At this time, the car went dead and the fuel became unstable. no master who understands these cars really ???
08.05.2020 16:34 # 19
falan
If the nuri sibling does not do the events you mentioned in petrol & nbsp; Go to the lpg master and look at the pressure setting.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 20
erdem
2000 model 206 1.4 xr automatic transmission has the same problem with me
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”