Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 misfire issues

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
04.06.2021 21:52 # 1
oguzats
Good evening, I have been following before, but I could not register, but I just registered, I wish everyone a good day to this forum. If I'm going to get straight to the point, I have a problem with my car, I came across knowledgeable brothers here and thought they could help me
my problem; my car 2004 model peugeot 206 1.4 hdi my car misfires after 3 thousand revolutions or while catching 3 when I press the gas in every gear, it seems like it cuts the gas all of a sudden, it feels like it's pushing the gas on its own, so it does this even when I push the car a little bit, it does this more often on the ramps, less on the flats than on the ramps, when I step on the gas again stop light and handbrake warning lamp are flashing in my rev counter, then misfires happen and it pisses me off a lot
07.06.2021 14:37 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello . As for the problem.

probably has several reasons. air flowmeter, injectors and fuel filter. You need to check them. The stop light and handbrake warning come on when going uphill, it may also be due to low brake fluid level. Of course, it is necessary to look at the values ​​of the vehicle with the healthiest original device.
12.06.2021 16:48 # 3
oguzats
hello, the problem is solved, I took it to my master, he said there is no problem with the engine, the injectors are in the sack, he said there is no problem with the injectors, and he said that there is no problem with the injectors.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”