Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Misfire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:59 # 1
aetokay
I have a 206 1.4 HDi X- Design 2006 model car
When the friends try to start the car after sleeping for more than 10+ hours, it stops and runs when it is started 7-8 times, it comes to itself, this time it throws black smoke like crazy and the car is singled out. When he pushes for 3-4 km, he comes to himself. They said from the injector in the industry, but I read the topics of the friends who experienced this in the forum, although the injector has changed, the malfunction continues.
What do you think may be the problem?
08.05.2020 19:59 # 2
canbicerr
Hello, my teacher, I have the 2000 model 1.4 XR 206, when I leave the car in the evening and start the next day, it stops after the first start, but after running the 2nd time, it runs smoothly at idle, they said this is normal because the engine is cold .
08.05.2020 19:59 # 3
ziya alp
canbicer your vehicle gasoline aetokay diesel such as tiktor traktor it works like a car anek injector injector transporter had the same skill
08.05.2020 19:59 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = aetokay] 206 1.4 HDi X- Design 2006 model vehicle
When the friends try to start the car after sleeping for more than 10+ hours, it stops and runs when it is started 7-8 times, it comes to itself, this time it throws black smoke like crazy and the car is singled out. When he pushes for 3-4 km, he comes to himself. They said from the injector in the industry, but I read the topics of the friends who experienced this in the forum, although the injector has changed, the malfunction continues.
What do you think may be caused by the problem [/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome to us. have the glow plugs checked. it may also be egr clogged. Unless you canceled it, of course. Finally, take a diesel injector additive. catalyst checked
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”