Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Misfire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
koray.turan
Hello friends, I do not always do, but my vehicle is noticeably low speed, there is a decrease in traction in a way that makes a sense of singularity. Spark plugs have been looked at, gasoline filter has changed. Why the problem may be caused .. Thank you for your interest in advance
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
sonerkyl
Was there lpg in the vehicle, hodja?
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
koray.turan
I forgot to specify no lpg
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
Htc
I have the same problem. I don't know if it was cool in the air for the last 1 week, especially when I started the vehicle, and it seems like the engine shifts after 100-200 mt. There is also an LPG. 2 days ago, it had fallen under the quarter of the tank. I bought 100 TL. Since the day I bought the car, it smells of gasoline.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
koray.turan
We are about to go crazy
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
Htc
Let's go to the bouncy of the alistic kicking
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
koray.turan
Unfortunately
08.05.2020 19:31 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = Htc] I have the same problem as well. I don't know if it has cooled down in the air for the last 1 week when I started the vehicle, and it seems as if it was going to be in a different engine engine after 100-200 mt. There is also an LPG. 2 days ago, it had fallen under the quarter of the tank. I bought 100 TL. Since the day I bought the car, it smells of gasoline. [/ QUOTE]
Lift the seat of the back seat, there is a black plastic cover, remove it. Is there a gas leak there. The smell coming from inside usually comes from there (gas pump). If it does not kick when it comes to gas, the probable problem is due to the gas pump. because the engine runs on gasoline until it reaches a certain temperature at the first start.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 9
muhammed.ceyhan
Under the back seat is samandira, which is connected to the gas tank. The samandira gasket will wear out over time. Look at that gasket area. Is there gas? if any, it is probably from samandira gasket.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 10
Htc
Thank you, let me see you tomorrow. How much is the price of the contan?
08.05.2020 19:31 # 11
talip206
[QUOTE = Htc] Thank you, let me have a look at it tomorrow. How much is the price of the contan. [/ QUOTE]
If the gasket is gone, something between 10 and 20 pounds is not very expensive. But if the hoses that hold the gas pump are cracked, it needs to change completely. The price of the side industry is changing around 180,280. The original is more than 400 pounds. I do not have any problem with the supplier industry. Hopefully it's just a gasket.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 12
dsinan26
Hello, this happened 3 days ago in my car, especially in 2nd gear, my car was kicking when I pulled my foot off the gas. I went to my routine 10,000 maintenance yesterday and asked me about the service. The answer was very fast and clear:! ENGINE OIL IS OLD.
Result: Filters etc, routine maintenance was done, engine oil was changed with SHELL HELIX ORIGINAL Engine oil, I took 2 rounds, the car was just like that SHELL HELIX Engine oil ... :)

08.05.2020 19:31 # 13
koray.turan
It is not a case of oil but a problem related to ignition
08.05.2020 19:31 # 14
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = koray.turan] Even though the friends are not doing all the time, there is also a decrease in traction in a way that makes the vehicle feel noticeable, regardless of the low speed of my vehicle. Spark plugs have been looked at, gasoline filter has changed. The problem may be the cause. Thank you for your attention in advance [/ QUOTE]

First of all, bits may be caused by fuel, other than the parts you have looked at. the spark plugs may have been checked, but I think a cheap replacement is already but it may be completing the life of the coil. If you have the same vehicle in your environment, you can try to change it for a while for your acquaintances. Even if the gasoline pump does not provide the necessary pressure from time to time. open-ended subject, my teacher will be resolved.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 15
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Htc] I have the same problem as well. I don't know if it has cooled down in the air for the last 1 week when I started the vehicle, and it seems as if it was going to be in a different engine engine after 100-200 mt. There is also an LPG. 2 days ago, it had fallen under the quarter of the tank. I bought 100 TL. Since the day I bought the car, it smells of gasoline. [/ QUOTE]

The reason for the misfire is probably the problem of LPG lpg map sensor or regulator. Turn off the LPG and try it for a while, if it is not, the problem is in LPG. Also, LPG filters and controls were made last few km ago. This problem occurs in many vehicles with LPG when the weather gets hot. Have the smell of gasoline checked, as friends say.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 16
koray.turan
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = koray.turan] Meraba guys do not do all the time, but there is also a decrease in traction in a way that my vehicle can be felt in between, regardless of low speed. Spark plugs have been looked at, gasoline filter has changed. The problem may be the cause. Thank you for your attention in advance [/ QUOTE]

First of all, bits may be caused by fuel, other than the parts you have looked at. the spark plugs may have been checked, but I think a cheap replacement is already but it may be completing the life of the coil. If you have the same vehicle in your environment, you can try to change it for a while for your acquaintances. Even if the gasoline pump does not provide the necessary pressure from time to time. open-ended subject, my teacher will be resolved.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you for your attention. But this time has decreased a little as if I started to suspect gasoline obviously
08.05.2020 19:31 # 17
sonerkyl
You're welcome Koray, what we mean here is our goal is to share information with each other, if we take the prayer of someone. where do you buy the fuel
08.05.2020 19:31 # 18
koray.turan
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I would like to say koray, what we mean here is to share information with each other. where do you buy the fuel [/ QUOTE]

Brother from bp same station same pump full for 1 and a half year i started full after that
08.05.2020 19:31 # 19
Cyrus35
I am telling you because it happened to me and I tried to solve it, first of all, I recommend you to reach the solution starting from the cheapest one. As a result, mechanics try to control you one by one without changing everything in order. Get well soon..

Gasoline and air filter control
spark plugs
gas pump
speed sensor
oxygen sensor
Disconnect the injector wires and clean and reconnect them. First check the sockets, then at the injector cleaner at the tank, the last solution is to have the mechanic check the injectors.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 20
serdaralisan
friends kicking the spark plugs and spark plug cables first, krang sensor asks, because the reader is set the ignition time of the vehicle, check them, then go to the fuel, there is a blockage, the dirt has come, the filter is full, the oxygen sensor, the throttle clog is not in the misfire, but in the summer, keep it in mind. it causes the vehicle not to eat gas after a certain rate.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”