Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 malfunctions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:33 # 1
mahmutceylan
I'm using the 2004 model 206 quicksilver, my vehicle's trip computer shows an error message as antipollution fault, but the vehicle is running
Another problem is that it shows two different failures, ice alert and catalyzer fault. In these two faults, the sound of the vehicle changes and if I give gas, the vehicle stops within a few seconds. when I run it back to normal what do they mean? I had it connected to the computer, there was no malfunction
I would be very happy if you could help
08.05.2020 16:33 # 2
yavuz25
Ice alert is not a malfunction. It just warns you that the road is icy. Other malfunctions may be caused by the fuel / ignition system elements you use. Have them checked. "
08.05.2020 16:33 # 3
mahmutceylan
Is it normal to stop when he gives icealert, friend?
08.05.2020 16:33 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = mahmutceylan] Is it normal to stop when he gives icealert? "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:33 # 5
mahmutceylan
I thought it would be something about the way, but when I write ice alert on the screen, the car is falling from the traction, the sound changes and the period is falling off spontaneously.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = mahmutceylan] has come to my mind that there will be something about it, but when the ice alert is written on the screen, the car is falling out of the traction, the speed is dropping by itself, and it stops my mind when it gets confused. div>
08.05.2020 16:33 # 7
mahmutceylan
AFTER I STOP IT, IT WILL REMOVE THE WRITTEN IT WORKS NORMAL
08.05.2020 16:33 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = mahmutceylan] REMOVING THE TEXT WILL REMOVE AFTER I STOP IT, it is not used here because it means shouting firstly in capital letters. "Wink I have read and understood your question above completely, but this is something that & nbsp; the text was shown 2-3 times and then disappeared. I think. "Wink" "Smile
08.05.2020 16:33 # 9
mahmutceylan

I did not fully understand then I did not apologize your question .. but it works normal to starter pressure everything is normal. It is not a one-time article, but it does not occur very often and gives two warnings one after another. For example, I warned ice alert, stopped, I ran it back to normal. two consecutively. There is no problem when it is connected to a computer. when it gives these malfunctions, the car runs by like a sound that sounds when the piston doesn't fire. even when I gas it, the cycle falls and stops by itself

08.05.2020 16:33 # 10
yavuz25
[QUOTE = mahmutceylan]

I do not fully understand then I did not apologize your question .. but everything works normally with starter pressure is normal. It is not a one-time article, but it does not occur very often and gives two warnings one after another. For example, I warned ice alert, stopped, I ran it back to normal. two consecutively. There is no problem when it is connected to a computer. when it gives these malfunctions, the car runs by like a sound that sounds when the piston doesn't fire. Even though I give gas, the cycle decreases and it stops itself.

[/ QUOTE]
very interesting.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 11
djchaos
ice alert only warns that the road is icy minus this warning makes you have a different problem in your vehicle Connect to the computer and have it checked
08.05.2020 16:33 # 12
yavuz25
[QUOTE = djchaos] ice alert only warns that the road is icy Minus this warning makes you have a different problem in your vehicle Connect to the computer and have it checked [/ QUOTE]

my brother already has the subject connected to the computer but no problem I was amazed. "Shocked"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 13
mahmutceylan

ice alert okay road is all about the weather, so what does it mean to have a catalyzer fault? I did a lot of research on this subject but I did not get any results. When I went to the service, there was no result because it did not fail at the moment.

08.05.2020 16:33 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = mahmutceylan]

ice alert okay road is all about weather okay then what does catalyzer fault mean? I did a lot of research on this subject but I did not get any results. When I went to the service, there was no result because it did not fail at the moment. "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />

08.05.2020 16:33 # 15
mahmutceylan
I use the vehicle in lpg then it is in that fault so I guess thank you very much
08.05.2020 16:33 # 16
yavuz25
I use the [QUOTE = mahmutceylan] tool in lpg then it is the fault then so i guess i am very interested in you [/ QUOTE]
i think from lpg. Thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”