206 malfunction lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:33 # 1
acabuco
Friends, this is the 1st time

https://i.hizliresim.com/ma5mb6.jpg

In the second round, these lights repeat

https://i.hizliresim.com/qpedza.jpg

I just changed the battery and when the car powers, the lights stop. I think the exclamation mark is related to the pull of the handbrake.

But when the car starts, the vehicle stops, sometimes it runs until it starts to hit the gas, it stops when it presses the gas, sometimes it stops without the need to press the gas, it does not get off. Is there a problem with the charger? When I stopped and started the car, the problem started to live, now it was completely a problem to get up.

edit 13 september: this is the normal burning of the vehicle, this is what should happen if the lights stop when the vehicle starts.
The vehicle had a problem with stopping in sound and start, the sound was coming from samandira, the gas automatic was broken. I'll change it. After changing, I will say the price of the work and the price of work, friends. acabuco 2017-09-13 01:18:39
08.05.2020 20:33 # 2
TugyyStyle
It may be something related to the battery. Did it exist before? It was after the battery. Maybe there might be another problem.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 3
acabuco
[QUOTE = TugyyStyle] Something about battery might have happened before it happened after the battery, maybe there might be another problem.

There was light again before the battery changed, but this was not a malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 4
Kocak
Whether the battery does not charge past the past?
08.05.2020 20:33 # 5
onlycihan
the battery sign appears in my body in the winter while the vehicle is running. There may be a problem with the contact from time to time.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 6
TugyyStyle
Probably try another battery, get a starter engine or get a master.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”