Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 m old

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:16 # 1
KILIC
I felt a little emotional when I saw it again at 206 mu sahibinden.com, which I had sold for about 3 months and sold it about 4 months ago. 4 months ago, I sold 11,000 vehicles and when I sold it, it was 120 thousand km. When I was selling, the car was painted except for the roof and the tailgate. Now it was painted 3 pieces. And the vehicle was a female vehicle, the car rental vehicle that I know before, that is, the car rental vehicle I learned before me, and most importantly, the vehicle had a tuvtürk record of 200 thousand km.

I mean, if you are buying a second-hand car, get a good research. I fell as I bought it. I really liked the research.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-memurdan-temiz-dizel-az-yakan-peugeot-206-151863712/detay
SWORD 2014-02-06 17:30:04
08.05.2020 18:16 # 2
tetik-soner
Get well ... I bought it without looking at my car .. There were two minor damage records in the records .. He kept on the mileage with his inspection dates ... I don't know exactly any more.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 3
KILIC
[QUOTE = trigger] get past..it got me looking at my vehicle at no time .. there were two minor damage records on record .. keeping the mileage with the inspection dates..no more precisely I don't know what is there .. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher was 4 months, I bought the sata vehicle 307, I sold it for 3 months.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 4
tetik-soner
of course, there is another side of the world ... our ancestors who said that they will eat shit right ... May Allah take out the children from their children, not their children.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 5
Burak
I bought my first car without researching 106. After buying it, there was a problem on the second hand market. I need to research well with three papermakers.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 6
rizeli_53
they never think of the other side. You are raising your crap from the sustenance of your child. Actually, I will talk more swearing whatever ......
08.05.2020 18:16 # 7
kursat3006
Friends who read my topic will remember. I bought 97 corsa +3500 e 206. Corsa also had 4 pieces of changing paint. When I said it. When selling, the advertisement has been reduced as 2 pieces. I also found out that the blog fell after 1 week. I refer to Allah such dishonorable people
08.05.2020 18:16 # 8
KILIC
May Allah correct this type of people,
08.05.2020 18:16 # 9
rizeli_53
amine
08.05.2020 18:16 # 10
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] I washed it 3 times a week for 3 years, and I did not care for any care that I used very fondly, and I still felt a little emotional when I saw it again at 206 mu sahibinden.com, which is my profile photo, I sold about 4 months ago. 4 months ago, I sold 11,000 vehicles and when I sold it, it was 120 thousand km. When I was selling, the car was painted except for the roof and the tailgate. Now it was painted 3 pieces. And the vehicle was a female vehicle, the car rental vehicle that I know before, that is, the car rental vehicle I learned before me, and most importantly, the vehicle had a tuvtürk record of 200 thousand km.

I mean, if you are buying a second-hand car, get a good research. I fell as I bought it. I really liked the research.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-memurdan-temiz-dizel-az-yakan-peugeot-206-151863712/detay
[/ QUOTE]

It is necessary to give 200-250 lira and connect the vehicle to the machines in the authorized service and look at it well or consult a familiar master who knows the work. It is too late to have a place to sleep.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 11
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = Burak] I bought my first car without researching 106. After buying it, there was a problem about the problem. The second hand market really needs to research well with three papermakers.
[/ QUOTE]

exactly 8 vehicles I went 106 while buying 106 and I bought the 8th vehicle, but there is a changing part, but there are no paint on the chassis poles, there is no paint, etc. He said no, I will sell in the car, I am selling it, whatever it is, I went, I have it in the machine, I check it, it shows paste all over the car, the machine man says, the machine is broken right next to me, I got it 0, I hold it all over the machine, the machine is showing me a broken tale, I said I am married. He will be a kid, I sell it from him, I went home anyway, he said he would remove the ad from favorites.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 12
KILIC
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] For 3 years, I washed 3 times a week for 3 years and I still feel a little emotional when I see it again in my 206 photo sahibinden.com, which is my profile photo. 4 months ago, I sold 11,000 vehicles and when I sold it, it was 120 thousand km. When I was selling, the car was painted except for the roof and the tailgate. Now it was painted 3 pieces. And the vehicle was a female vehicle, the car rental vehicle that I know before, that is, the car rental vehicle I learned before me, and most importantly, the vehicle had a tuvtürk record of 200 thousand km.

[/ QUOTE]

It is necessary to give 200-250 lira and connect the vehicle to the machines in the authorized service and look at it well or consult a familiar master who knows the work. It is too late to have a place to sleep.
[/ QUOTE]

200-250 TL is not an issue, my teacher will take him to the authorized service and absolutely no service can understand that km has been played. So, the job does not end with the service. When my teacher came to paint, I went to 4 different services, while he took 307 mi, 4 said different things. the most robust vehicle from the familiar reliable location

May my Lord protect us from this kind of people and give us all according to our hearts.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 13
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = bitter] Oh good, uh ... You did not know your value 206 Look at how the man looked, even the damage records went away, even the painted pieces returned to the factory setting.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 18:16 # 14
KILIC
[QUOTE = bitter] Oh good, uh ... You did not know your value 206 Look at how the man looked, even the damage records went away, even the painted pieces returned to the factory setting.

You are right, my honor, I could not look :))
The odd part of the work is that when I saw the message I posted the msg, the damage records are standing in the 5664 :))) The post has written no pert record.

08.05.2020 18:16 # 15
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = bitter] Ah good brother ah ... You did not know your value 206 Look at how the man looked, even the damage records were gone spontaneously, even the painted pieces returned to the factory setting automatically.) [/ QUOTE]

The odd part of the work is that when I saw the message I posted the msg, the damage records are standing in the 5664 :))) The post has written no pert record.

[/ QUOTE]

some people don't need to send a message to the 5664e, some maybe don't even know it because of it
08.05.2020 18:16 # 16
KILIC
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = bitter] Ah good brother ah ... You did not know the value 206 Look man how he looked, even the damage records were gone, even the painted parts returned to the factory setting:) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

some people don't need to send a message to the 5664e, some maybe don't even know it because of it
[/ QUOTE]

Personally, I did not know, but as you said, most people do not know. this is the job of the awake.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 17
ahmed206
Wow brazen bastards. Does Allah leave their account? You do not leave!
I become an Iffffrit for those who eat from the bread of the nation ...
08.05.2020 18:16 # 18
rolandgarros
For this reason, it is useful to minimize and add to 100 TL without buying a vehicle. at least you will be comfortable, the person who does not trust his car is not already approaching, you can predict the situation of the vehicle more or less. Need to send a message to 5664.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 19
Serkan
There are no more than 3 pieces of painted vehicles on the market anyway :)
08.05.2020 18:16 # 20
Burak
In my message to 5664, I get 7 TL for a vehicle inquiry.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”