Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 lpg water reduction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
bjkamil
friends in my car once a month the water in the additional water tank goes down to the half. I add it every month. Traction temperature values are normal in the vehicle, there is no wetness in the mats. I look under the vehicle every morning, it does not seem wet. I wonder why?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = bjkamil] friends in my car, the water in the additional water tank once a month is going down to tomorrow. I add it every month. Traction temperature values are normal in the vehicle, there is no wetness in the mats. I look under the vehicle every morning, it does not seem wet. I wonder why? [/ QUOTE]

Replace the cover of the teacher additional water tank. If reduction continues, check lpg system water pipes, clamp etc. the radiator may have been punctured - at worst, the cylinder head gasket may be missing.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
bjkamil
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = bjkamil] friends in my car, the water in the additional water tank once a month goes under the half. I add it every month. Traction temperature values are normal in the vehicle, there is no wetness in the mats. I look under the vehicle every morning, it does not seem wet. I wonder why? [/ QUOTE]

Replace the cover of the teacher additional water tank. If reduction continues, check lpg system water pipes, clamp etc. the radiator may have been punctured - at worst, the cylinder head gasket may be missing.
[/ QUOTE]

make the vehicle look weekend. There is a small kidnapping at the bottom of the radiator. He also saw a leak at the outlet of the circulation. He said both of them have to change. He gave a price of 1000 TL. said the labor is 300 TL. a little too much for me. Can I handle the parts cheaper if I buy them?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”