Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 LPG Problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
vbmaster
Dear friends ;

I went to a relative of a friend over the weekend, said the LPG master is a very good man. Roland Garros I said LPG to my car. some tools that can not match. We worked very hard, said fine craftsmanship, but I did it, but there is a problem, but the risk is yours. If you are not a foreigner, I wear it if you want, but I think it is not a brand.

The most important problem of these vehicles was that they could not prevent the idle control valve, and LPG vehicles were not able to prevent them.

I wish everyone an accident-free day ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
Onur
Well, I have researched a lot, some are very pleased, some goodness, I did not get it, every master is a distressed car, he says
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
HakanGokdemir
If you were in Istanbul, I would be helpful, he would look at his car on the subject of the master and say zagoli brand.
I took one year without any problems
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
vbmaster
I do not know, my dear brother.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
vbmaster
My teacher, I will come to Istanbul. It will take 3-4 days too long.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
HakanGokdemir
Well, I bought the vehicle in 2-3 days, but we were going to rob you from Ankara.
Have you ever studied zavoli?
Master's place in Ümraniye auto industry, let me give you the telephon if you want, even talk about it, I will come from Ankara or something
hakangokdem is 2010-07-13 01:57:59
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
vbmaster
I do not know Istanbul very much, but I have GPS :) What a blessed thing I get lost without that tool in Istanbul :) Technically, does the vehicle need to cool or not because I don't know it for the brain adjustment ...

Zavoliy has recommended a lot. I do not know how much is the price, how much do I have an opportunity to install installments?

In the meantime, thank you very much for your interest and interest.

08.05.2020 14:18 # 8
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = vbmaster] I would like to know about Istanbul, but there is GPS :) what a blessed thing I can get lost in without it.

Zavoliy has recommended a lot. I do not know how much is the price, how much do I have an opportunity to install installments?

In the meantime, thank you very much for your interest and interest.

[/ QUOTE]
What do you mean, if you let me know when you come and if I am available (I will be available on weekdays 60%) I will come and meet. Even if I'm not there, maybe there are vacancies that day will help you.
Zavoli is very good compared to other brands, I researched for 72 days, I got this job installed on my 206 xt vehicle, even after that I took it to the authorized service, they got sick, the system and the authorized service started sending customers to the man, but there is still a bit of luck. necessary.
According to other brands, if I am not mistaken, Zavoli is about 1600 installments, 1400 in advance, but we print it, we make installments for the advance price.
If you want to learn the full price day and night tomorrow is over 1 year should not meet with the master.
hakangokdem is 2010-07-13 02:16:23
08.05.2020 14:18 # 9
vbmaster
My master said that the master brand I went to this weekend doesn't matter. logically, all the sequential system LPGs had a brain that reads and copies the vehicle's brain and uses the same fuel system. "You don't have to pay a lot of money because you won't notice anything in terms of software," he said. how can the comment on this subject be? For example, atiker is making 900 installments and 10 installments in Ankara. you have researched a lot or there are friends who have researched a lot like you. If there is trouble, can you give some information about this subject? Thank you again ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 10
Haci
I am curiously waiting for the result of this issue. you have a nice system and you can ride with pleasure and good mouth, I couldn't show that courage.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 11
Guests

As a waste user, I am very happy with my system. teleflex is my only choice if my material was suitable. but I provided myself with this waste. I was the first to suffer the problem. regulator failure output etc. I have long articles on this subject. Good master and good assembly always comes first. As a result of my research I have done, I concluded that the masters in the market did not have enough information about pugs in general. I try to share with you as much as I can. Until today I have read what I wrote and tried to produce solutions for friends who are looking for me. sometimes myself is concerned with a verb, sometimes it is directed to others, and sometimes by phone, etc. in this way we tried to solve the problems.

I will say that the water cupps do not work with the lpg. the cecol 2010-07-13 12:54:36
08.05.2020 14:18 # 12
haruncoskun
I have a tomasetto brand lpg system in my car, it has 100% adaptation to all vehicles except dacia where I got it installed.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 13
Guests
I got my car yesterday. Peugeot 206, 2002 model .. Atiker brand eat 950 Ytl. I will write if there is a problem that I will set off. Hopefully I will not encounter any problems in the future. It is fine as if now working on gasoline, no problem.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = mathematician] I got my car yesterday. Peugeot 206, 2002 model .. Atiker brand eats 950 Ytl. I will write if there is a problem that I will set off. Hopefully I will not encounter any problems in the future. It is fine as if working on gasoline now, no problem.
Come on. I wish you goodbye. I hope it won't happen, but if you have a problem, you can consult me without thinking. I help with any kind of waste.
I hope that the pugs running smoothly with lpg will be printed ...
08.05.2020 14:18 # 15
se®k@n
About 7-8 months ago, 206 Roland Garros 110 hp I got Atiker in my car .. At Ankara Atiker Regional dealer .. I am very pleased .. I did not have a problem until today, they made the assembly very well .. As if there is no LPG in the car .. Engine When it is open, cables do not pass from the places that are deviated from the sheet metal, they use empty and invisible places as much as possible. The workmanship is very important when assembling. My car burns between 130-140 according to the usage.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 16
vbmaster
Where is my teacher appreciated? I would be glad if you can direct
08.05.2020 14:18 # 17
se®k@n
I'm throwing a PM .. I'm not like I'm advertising then in the forum .. Gülme
08.05.2020 14:18 # 18
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = vbmaster] My teacher said the master brand I went to this weekend doesn't matter. logically, all the sequential system LPGs had a brain that reads and copies the vehicle's brain and uses the same fuel system. "You don't have to pay a lot of money because you won't notice anything in terms of software," he said. how can the comment on this subject be? For example, atiker is making 900 installments and 10 installments in Ankara. you have researched a lot or there are friends who have researched a lot like you. If there is trouble, can you give some information about this subject? Thank you again ... [/ QUOTE]
Dear Arif;
As a result, of course, as you said, all lpge systems work with the same mechanism. Just like a mercedes and tofaş, they are called bolt boxes on 4 tires. But there is a difference in quality, right?
But as I said before, the master is important before the brand and quality in LPG.
At least you can meet with friends who wear Atiker brand in Ankara.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 19
deniz_206
You have to choose a solid master.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 20
Mustafa Sefa
Hi guys, let me contribute to you a little bit older. In the meantime, I went to Bursa in the last week of the city of 19krş, it was a long road, it fell to 17 kurus but I went at a speed of 150-160 km. I am very glad if you want, I would recommend the place I appreciate. Dudullu Kadosan industry 990 TL 10 installments :)) I made 3000km in 1day 390T.L. Come on, have a good day :))
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”