Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Lpg information

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
lomax
Greetings, friends, as of today, I have 2004 model 16v 206 xt. I can say that the car is almost at zero, I bought it from a person I know and 52000. However, as a result of my work, I am doing a bit of urban rush and I guess that the vehicle will burn especially in the city as fuel and of course the idea of lpg plugging is very dominant. I would be very happy if the friends who have knowledge in this field say a few words and write the difference both in terms of technique and theory.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Guests
cem master (cecoli) will help you when it is active but if you search the forum a little you can find the information you want
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
toprakk
Unfortunately, the pugs don't really understand the tube. of course bidet citröen
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
dukenukem82
Why do you agree with citroende lpg in pugs? I also have 206 and I am using zavoli sequential lpg kit they have withdrawn the audio injectors now they have returned to the silent injector. Sırıtma )
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
trigger
I had my 206 xline 2004 model car fitted with LPG. I got deep fs autogas. I used 50000 km, there was no problem. when I noticed and said a slight misfire, they changed the injector from warranty and the problem was resolved. Get advice from friends, but that's my suggestion. My 2.pejo car didn't have a problem with either of them. you can contact me for your questions
08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
lomax
[QUOTE = trigger] I also got lpg on my 206 xline 2004 model. I got deep fs autogas. I used 50000 km, there was no problem. when I noticed and said a slight misfire, they changed the injector from warranty and the problem was resolved. Get advice from friends, but that's my suggestion. My 2.pejo car didn't have a problem with either of them. you can contact me for your questions [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, since we are in the same city, it will be easier and better, and we will also crowd the members of Kocaeli :)
08.05.2020 15:26 # 7
trigger
you are welcome, take other opinions, especially the friend who understands atiker should listen to the opinions. then I answer other questions as much as I can.
What matters is not a brand but mastery, I trust this feature of the place I built.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 8
Guests
Mr. lomax, first of all, your vehicle is good.
Welcome to our forum.
I have a 2000 model Peugeot 206 XT 1.6 8V vehicle. The old owner of my vehicle, atiker, has had LPG conversion. I am very satisfied.
I think friends who say pegas don't fit LPG have come across bad masters during the LPG conversion.
In order for the vehicle to adapt to LPG and to save fuel, a quality and suitable LPG conversion system is essential. The second main factor is the master.
It is my personal opinion.
Best regards.
mustiii 2011-05-17 03:44:37
08.05.2020 15:26 # 9
boraa
`` Toprakk '' brother, 100% right, make sure 95% of the lpg-equipped vehicles give absolute incompatibility and malfunction even in the short term.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 10
Guests

I remember the pain of fs autogas coming from Faruk Sevgılı. either the owner or the authority of the ratio

You can use waste fast, lovato, zavolı, brc etc. for lpg system. If you make lambda connections according to scarcity, it will be very good as butter. All of you will work properly with your engine. however, the problems that may arise due to assembly and adjustment reveal the master factor.
If the lpg is installed properly, there will be no problem in the shoot etc. I proved this on the highway with my own vehicle, as well ...
Opposition to this matter will surely be the case, as with any issue. not everyone can be expected to be in the same joke. but they have their own right. Because there are vehicles that cause problems due to the LPG in the market. but here the suc is not in lpg fuel or system. leaving heat in the installer. Also in your knowledge, if you don't speak :))
the master cannot find the problem or can not make the correct setting. Because this heat is not so simple that it can be solved by automatic calibration. It is a problem that many masters do not or do not do the heat properly. some masters' technical information is so insufficient that the "failure of the light in the LPG is normal", "the engine did not recognize the LPG" etc. If you ask, I am a 15-year LPG master. but we don't understand anything ...
If you install it in a proper place, you will not have any problems ... Let me talk about my vehicle briefly. I put it in 96,000 and there are no 122,000 clicks. I also use mobile 0-40 oil ...
No need to go far. A dacıa logan 1.6 8V 90bg machine was bought zero and its tartar was fitted with a brand-ordered system. The taxis that were born on the grounds of the zero would open the engine at 250,000 km.
What happens if you motor the car at 250,000 km? Do you know how many times you have the amount of saving engine you will make ??? SırıtmaSırıtmaSırıtma
the cecol 2011-05-17 10:30:36
08.05.2020 15:26 # 11
lomax
Friends, although I have this and similar topics in the forum, I would like to thank you very much for your detailed and knowledgeable messages, even though I opened the thread without paying attention and actually not knowing it. First of all, it shows how good and respectful the people here are, which comes first.

I will look at a few places, but I think I can have it triggered by our trigger friend, deeply fs autogas, and if I decide for sure, I can ask both my trigger friend and CeColi friend at least for a couple of details when I get in the car, thank you very much again.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 12
Guests
You're welcome. machine 1.4 or 1.6?
08.05.2020 15:26 # 13
Guests
1.4 Gibime Came to the Master
08.05.2020 15:26 # 14
Guests
It has 16V in its signature, but I could not remember that there are 1.4 16v motors in 206s
08.05.2020 15:26 # 15
trigger
There are rarely 16v 90 hp engines in xt models. Same as 207 or even c4.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 16
trigger
By the way, cecoli friend understands these works, I can only recommend it because I am using it and I am satisfied.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 17
emrnl
I had my brc brand lpg at 86,000 on my 1.4 color line vehicle and at 110,000 I had no problems at all. By the way, I recommend you to have it at the service. There is a price difference of around 100 TL.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = cecol of]

I remember the pain of fs autogas coming from Faruk Sevgılı. either the owner or the authority of the ratio

You can use waste fast, lovato, zavolı, brc etc. for lpg system. If you make lambda connections according to scarcity, it will be very good as butter. All of you will work properly with your engine. however, the problems that may arise due to assembly and adjustment reveal the master factor.
If the lpg is installed properly, there will be no problem in the shoot etc. I proved this on the highway with my own vehicle, as well ...
Opposition to this matter will surely be the case, as with any issue. not everyone can be expected to be in the same joke. but they have their own right. Because there are vehicles that cause problems due to the LPG in the market. but here the suc is not in lpg fuel or system. leaving heat in the installer. Also in your knowledge, if you don't speak :))
the master cannot find the problem or can not make the correct setting. Because this heat is not so simple that it can be solved by automatic calibration. It is a problem that many masters do not or do not do the heat properly. some masters' technical information is so insufficient that the "failure of the light in the LPG is normal", "the engine did not recognize the LPG" etc. If you ask, I am a 15-year LPG master. but we don't understand anything ...
If you install it in a proper place, you will not have any problems ... Let me talk about my vehicle briefly. I put it in 96,000 and there are no 122,000 clicks. I also use mobile 0-40 oil ...
No need to go far. A dacıa logan 1.6 8V 90bg machine was bought zero and its tartar was fitted with a brand-ordered system. The taxis that were born on the grounds of the zero would open the engine at 250,000 km.
What happens if you motor the car at 250,000 km? Do you know how many times you have the amount of saving engine you will make ??? SırıtmaSırıtmaSırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = trigger] Meanwhile, cecoli friend understands this stuff, I can only recommend it because I am using it and I am satisfied.
What does estagfurullah mean? If you get it satisfied, you will recommend the place.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 20
lomax
I would like [QUOTE = CeCoLi]. machine 1.4 or 1.6? [/ QUOTE]

It is late but we had a disability :) vehicle 1.4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”