Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Lpg Final Inspections Before Inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello friends, I have a few questions in my mind that I will take the vehicle to the inspection on Saturday, I wanted to consult them. Since I went for the first time, I have no experience in examination.

1 - LPG Leak Test washer from previous vehicle inspection. I have read that in several places this year no more leak testing is required, what is the accuracy of this? If a leak test is required, is there any nonsense to get it from the city where the assembly is made?

2 - The coil of one of the rear seat belts is broken and does not pull. So there is a belt, but it has no function. It is clear that this may be a problem, to which master group it would be correct to show this? Does the body shop handle it?

3 - First and reverse gear may sometimes not enter one. Do they mind this?

Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
tsufrankwoli
1) If there is no refurbishment, there is no need to reseal.
2) I do not know exactly
3) No problem.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] 1) No need to re-seal if there is no renovation.
2) I do not know exactly
3) No problem.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, teacher, greetings.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
talip206
They do not want a non-aggression test again, but if the vehicle cannot pass the inspection due to lpg, they want a seal when you take it again.
If the driver's license does not come at all, he will not be examined. But if you can open it somehow and put it back in place, they only look superficially. So as far as I can see, they don't pull it by hand.
Two important points about lpg are the following.
There should be a coffee table under the lpg tank.
Secondly, there must be insulation material between the coffee table and the tank.
There is no need for a coffee table and insulating material on the simit tube.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
talip206
Also, it is useful to examine.
the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=42633&title=muayeneye-girecek-lpg-li-arac-sahiplerinin-dikkat
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = talip206] They don't want the non-aggression test again, but if the vehicle cannot pass the inspection due to lpg, they want a seal when you take it again.
If the driver's license does not come at all, he will not be examined. But if you can open it somehow and put it back in place, they only look superficially. So as far as I can see, they don't pull it by hand.
Two important points about lpg are the following.
There should be a coffee table under the lpg tank.
Secondly, there must be insulation material between the coffee table and the tank.
There is no need for a coffee table and insulating material on the simit tube.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you teacher. The seat belt is coming up but not picking up. I plan to change it myself or replace it with his master, so as not to leave the job to chance. Coffee table and insulation material are available. There is no third belt that is perpendicular, but let's see if they are attached to it we will somehow unravel it.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
iammanover
Buy exhaust emissions from the industry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”