Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 lpg fee

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
acabuco
friends quality for 3 years without any problems guaranteed lpg prices for istanbul european side? They say it is around 1200 TL but I can not estimate, I have been using gasoline for 2.5 years but now these gas prices have become unbearable. acabuco 2018-01-07 02:52:52
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
Karacocuk24
I have atiker, I am very pleased, on the European side, there is autogas in the Maslak auto industry. Go there, keep it closed. Karacocuk24 2018-01-07 11:49:43
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
acabuco
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I have an atiker, I am very pleased. On the European side, there is autogas in the Maslak auto industry. Go there, keep your eyes closed.

1-How many TL
2- Can you enter shopping malls?
08.05.2020 20:43 # 4
talip206
There are different companies that make between 1200 and 2000 lira. My advice is atiker or lovato.
If a bagel tank is not visible, the mall will not be a problem. Although I have a normal tank, most shopping malls are not a problem. There are some bristles they don't buy but
08.05.2020 20:43 # 5
acabuco
[QUOTE = talip206] There are different companies that make between 1200 and 2000 lira. My advice is atiker or lovato.
If a bagel tank is not visible, the mall will not be a problem. Although I have a normal tank, most shopping malls are not a problem. There are some bristles they don't buy but [/ QUOTE]

Everyone said atiker grand, I want to ask the bagel tank job, every mall is looking at the trunk, how are they not a problem? Are you looking at the boot or trunk or are they noticing?
08.05.2020 20:43 # 6
talip206
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = talip206] There are different companies that make between 1200 and 2000 lira. My advice is atiker or lovato.
If a bagel tank is not visible, the mall will not be a problem. Although I have a normal tank, most shopping malls are not a problem. There are some bristles they don't buy but [/ QUOTE]

Everyone said atiker grand, I want to ask the bagel tank job, every mall is looking at the trunk, how are they not a problem? Looking at the empty board or trunk or not [/ QUOTE]
Well, they open it and look at it. They don't say anything. It's not a small thing. I guess this trunk is not only for lpg, but for security because they control it when going to the open section. Some do not say anything even when entering the indoor. I don't know exactly what your vehicle is, I have 206. They said that we do not wear bagels for 206 because the spare wheel part is at the bottom and the car is low, so they have problems on the inspection.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 7
acabuco
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = talip206] There are different companies that make between 1200 and 2000 lira. My advice is atiker or lovato.

Everyone said atiker grand, I want to ask the bagel tank job, every mall is looking at the trunk, how are they not a problem? Looking at the empty board or trunk or not [/ QUOTE]
Well, they open it and look at it. They don't say anything. It's not a small thing. I guess this trunk is not only for lpg, but for security because they control it when going to the open section. Some do not say anything even when entering the indoor. I don't know exactly what your vehicle is, I have 206. They said that we do not wear bagels for 206 because the spare wheel part is at the bottom and the car is low, so they have problems on the inspection. [/ QUOTE]

I have 206, I have inserted the spare wheel and got it installed in some places, but I do not know what they did.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 8
sonerkyl
Brother lpg cost is around those as our friend said. There is no problem in the lpg malls, someone said, you can not enter the lpg. For example, there are a lot of hoops from the factory lpg zero vehicles, they have no lpg system, but they are all in closed parking lots. Now, if some friends have a security problem or yes, there is a risk of explosion. Have you ever heard of a lpg vehicle exploding in a parking garage.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 9
x571
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I have an atiker, I am very pleased. On the European side, there is autogas in the Maslak auto industry. Go there. [/ QUOTE]

1-How many TL
2- Can you enter shopping malls? [/ QUOTE]

1- holds 1200-1500 TL
2- Put the tank back in place of the spare tire, give the filling cap next to the tank cover.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 10
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I have an aerial, I am very pleased on the European side, there is autogas in the auto industry, go there, keep it closed, my brother, I really did not have any problems until the people of his job have been 15 thousand km, so I did not have any problems. tactics seem to be like my luggage [/ QUOTE]

1-How many TL
2- Can you enter shopping malls? [/ QUOTE]

1- holds 1200-1500 TL
2- Put the tank back in place of the spare tire, give the filling cap next to the tank cover.
[/ QUOTE]
Last year, it kept 1400 TL. If the car is not flat with the outer protection sheet, it is not a problem if the original springs are not a problem. I am carrying the tupu actually there are new generation thin spare wheel but I do not want to put it in the trunk :)
08.05.2020 20:43 # 11
maximusti
There is a protection shield for bagel tanks, its price is +250 TL,
the prices I got: (the prices I bought from somewhere on the Anatolian side by phone)
Atiker gold or grand 1400 tl
prins: 2100 tl
brc: 1800 was around 1900 TL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”