Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Lpg conversion

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
motoberk
Hello friends, when I don't have enough power for gasoline and assuming that they will not hike the gas too much, I have made the lpg conversion to take the kit's money in 6 months.
I followed cecoli's articles a lot in the forum and found myself a good master. I waited at the beginning of my car until it was over. Gülme
I wish I had a car the day I bought it. There is no 5-day system yet, neither a fault light is lit nor there is a problem in the gas gauge.
A * İ ** R system is installed. According to my first measurement, the city consumes 10.1 l of gas.
If anyone says "There is no LPG for 206", he says "I do not mind." Gülme
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
oguzhan29
good luck with time, consumption will decrease a little more in the first time and you will reach ideal fuel in normal use
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = motoberk] Hello friends, I have transformed the lpg to get the kit money in 6 months, assuming that they cannot afford gasoline and do not hike too much in the gas.
I followed cecoli's articles a lot in the forum and found myself a good master. I waited at the beginning of my car until it was over. Gülme
I wish I had a car the day I bought it. There is no 5-day system yet, neither a fault light is lit nor there is a problem in the gas gauge.
A * İ ** R system is installed. According to my first measurement, the city consumes 10.1 l of gas.
If anyone says "There is no LPG for 206", he says "I do not mind." Gülme
[/ QUOTE]
My brother is wiping out the tactic of the wasteer, so you can learn whether the noble people are lpg or not. Let them know the brand. After the master is straight, they learn that most of them can work with the waste of the nose. waste is not my father's son. I'm not a waste dealer. I only deal with waste. Of course, if there is money, we can choose better. but it is a very adequate system in a wasteful state ...
Enjoy it. If you write the model of the vehicle to the engine and waste, it is easy to remember.
By the way, don't I talk to him? Otherwise, what difference does it make for me if somebody puts lpg in his car or not? I write such articles as well, not to be misunderstood. share the purpose ...
the cecol 2011-03-24 22:11:44
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
dukenukem82
My relative had researched in time when I was buying 206, the lpg would not be said the diode was especially exploding like an atiker nickname bomb: D is so funny either: D. beautiful in zavolim :)
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
motoberk

08.05.2020 15:11 # 6
motoberk
Thank you friends. What can we say to those who are not anymore?

08.05.2020 15:11 # 7
CihanHancerli
I swear I have an atiker too (206), I have not encountered any problems so far :))
08.05.2020 15:11 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = CihanHançerli] well I have an atiker too (206) huh, I haven't encountered a problem so far :)) don't be bad for our sentence ins [/ QUOTE]
Write to your signature section, you read the information of the vehicle like me, be it the owner of the information ...
Let us know the information of the profil ıl-ilce information :))
08.05.2020 15:11 # 9
tugrahan
1 engine that runs smoothly on gasoline
+
2 a master who knows what he is doing
+
3 seamless lpg kit +
------------------------------------------
= savings + a pleasant drive

this is the formula for lpg assembly for me
I couldn't find the 2nd of this but I'm still saving
I have a few problems but if I find a master who knows what he's doing
all will be improved
1 week ago travel ankara consumed 170tl gasoline at 585 km
3000 rpm continuously and 3,500 rpm minimum 25 km gears in neutral :)

Today, I have consumed 120 tl lpg in 600 km of travel.
continuous 3500/4000 rpm and no 4500+ neutral gears continuous throttle

08.05.2020 15:11 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = tugrahan] An engine that runs smoothly on 1 gasoline
+
2 a master who knows what he is doing
+
3 seamless lpg kit +
------------------------------------------
= savings + a pleasant drive

this is the formula for lpg assembly for me
I couldn't find the 2nd of this but I'm still saving
I have a few problems but if I find a master who knows what he's doing
all will be improved
1 week ago travel ankara consumed 170tl gasoline at 585 km
3000 rpm continuously and 3,500 rpm minimum 25 km gears in neutral :)

Today, I have consumed 120 tl lpg in 600 km of travel.
continuous 3500/4000 rpm and no 4500+ neutral gears continuous throttle

[/ QUOTE]
I don't understand how this is. where do you get your fuel You know, this heat affects fuel quality.
If you increase 170 TL to 585 km, it will make 29kr and it will be so when you go in a lower period.
If you divide 120 TL to 600 km, it will make 20 kr more.
In his exemption, the second figure may be accepted. but the number 1 is almost as much if you go with too much gas. 8 liters of petrol makes 33 kr as well :)) you have been near to gasoline ...
the cecol 2011-03-25 08:21:07
08.05.2020 15:11 # 11
tugrahan
dude I couldn't understand (how is this) what did you mean
I would be very happy if you interpret it in more detail
you know your comments and suggestions are very valuable to me

gasoline continuously from bp
I take the gas continuously from ipragaz, while the 2.20 liter is going to the 40 liter tank normally
He was supposed to take 32 liters but forced the pump to take 36 liters by force
there are 4 leds on my fuel selector switch but 1 light with 5 steps flashes last
a light went out every 90 km

the tugrah 2011-03-25 00:25:12
08.05.2020 15:11 # 12
se®k@n
When I saw the difference in the week I got it, I swore at the times when I traveled with petrol .. :)
08.05.2020 15:11 # 13
Guests
I updated my message above. I say replace the spark plugs. Let me give you the code bosch FR7DC + this is the original spark plug. but I also used double-quoted FR7LDC +. I was satisfied on 2 days.
You can also try FR6DC + instead of FR7. the only difference is that its thermal resistance is higher ... I have written this spark plug as the second option about oil and spark plug change.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 14
boraa
My friend, first of all, good luck. Goodbye. I wanted to have a break in lpg but afterwards, my brother, whom I met sincerely at the peugeot authorized service, said that he would give 99% error in the long run and I should not disturb the original of my car. 90% of the incoming vehicles, which showed me the malfunction list in hand, are the vehicles that spoiled the engine from the lpg conversion.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = boraa] My friend, first of all auspiciously. Goodbye. I wanted to have a break at lpg but afterwards, my brother, whom I met sincere at peugeot authorized service, said that he will give 99% error in the long run and I should not disturb the original of my car. I hope you gave up. I hope that it will not happen to you. Even 90% of the incoming vehicles showed me the fault list in their hands.
Say hello to that master, "Let him tell what he said to my ear" and then read my writings of me ... then you will understand ...
broken vehicles are broken due to bad assembly. If properly installed, nothing will happen. Let me give you the example of logan taxi to zero daci. this taxi is working in istanbul capada. As it is received, the tartar is attached to the LPG. and there is still around 500,000 km of motor left ...
If you have saved at least 10Kr in km, there is more than 50.000 TL savings as well :)) 2 zero dacia money :)) Okay, this is an extreme example.
For example, I made 24,000 km with my car. I save 15 kr per km. if you calculate it is 3600 TL. If you put the installation costs of 1600 TL, it did not cost much. What is the amount that I have in my pocket until I get 2000 TL from the head :)). How can I prove more ... but my lineage will always be proper assembly. otherwise there are problems before 1000 km.
I bought my 95 lada samara vehicle, which I was leaving before, in 140,000 km in 2005. lpg was installed in this vehicle before and inserted for some reason. they probably couldn't get a setting. I took care of it and immediately installed aldesa gas. The vehicle is still at 235,000 km and still has the engine. Last year, I went out with the gas on the highway, almost 180, with a narrow gas mixer that cut the power of the vehicle. Even if it wasn't a mixer, it would be even more a gadget. There is a proof of photography and proof. unbelievers very much I put it in your eyes :))
If you look good on the engine with good parts and quality parts, it won't be easy.
the cecol 2011-03-25 09:09:16
08.05.2020 15:11 # 16
boraa
What you call cecoli master is true. But the examples you give are not peugeot cars !! the department chief who has been working in the service that tells me this for 20 years, as I said ... he can make a mistake even if he is the best master. for transferring your experiences to us ... Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:11 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = boraa] What you call Cecoli master is true. But the examples you gave are not peugeot cars !! the department chief who has been working in the service that tells me this for 20 years, as I said ... he can make a mistake even if he is the best master. for transferring your experiences to us ... Thumbs Up [/ QUOTE]
be sure that peugeot engines are not different from others :)))
In addition, if you break 200.000 km and break down, you will save 30.000 TL. cope atsan 5000 tl, what happens if you reset the engine ki :)))))))))) bosver Allah sake :)))))))))
you will look at your savings. some masters don't understand from lpg ... they are against lpg. It seems that if you are such a master of yours ... and it does not mean that he knows everything very well if he does his heat for 20 years. I noticed that an LPG master, who would not give his name to the 15-year-old LPG master in Maslak, realized that he did not understand anything in 5 minutes and quarreled. The man wears the horse glasses and says "I'm a 15-year-old master." Let me pour water on it. Just like this, the masters are hurt by the LPG because of the masters ... :))
08.05.2020 15:11 # 18
Onur
i agree with cem teacher as a user of gasoline vehicle Sırıtma . why not this peugeot or lpg is produced in france factory lpg li are produced, why should it be harmful guys. The only problem of peugeot is that the quality of the authorized service is low, every competent master interprets the events in Ankara. I have 3 sincere friends in the peugeot authorized service. ....
08.05.2020 15:11 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = Honor] I agree with cem teacher as a gasoline vehicle user Sırıtma . why not this peugeot or lpg is produced in france factory lpg li are produced, why should it be harmful guys. The only problem of peugeot is that the quality of the authorized service is low, every competent master interprets the events in Ankara. I have 3 sincere friends in the peugeot authorized service. .... [/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up +1
08.05.2020 15:11 # 20
C!N
[QUOTE = boraa] What you call Cecoli master is true. But the examples you gave are not peugeot cars !! the department chief who has been working in the service that tells me this for 20 years, as I said ... he can make a mistake even if he is the best master. for transferring your experiences to us ... Thumbs Up [/ QUOTE]

Did you meet Sezai Usta, teacher, are you at the service?
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”