Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Lokurt from behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
mctrading
Friends firstly, good day everyone
I just joined you, I'm a new 206 user from Bursa ...
About 2 months ago, I bought my 2004 model 206 xt 1.4 hdi car,
I want to consult you,
when I go into the pits from the back of the vehicle or pass the bumps, there is a loud sound,
but these are the sounds from torsions, not the metal sound as mentioned,
I visited a world repairman in Bursa autosansit, they all said torsion without looking at the vehicle, but
I found a master who got out of peugeot authorized service and said master torsions were intact.
The friend I bought had the right torsion 2 months ago and the other one was intact.
but this loud sound coming from behind disturbs me so much,
As if I am not so sure, when I put some load on the trunk, it seems as if the sound decreases,
Thank you very much for your valuable comments,
respects
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
serdaralisan
MY FRIEND BENDER bursada I LOAD When WHEN Kesiyor DİMİ AMARTİSÖTR the SEE WELL to INPUT SOUND MAKES FULL FUNCTION GÖRMEZ REAR TORSİYONDN FOR SAHİN NATURE LIKE NOT THE VEHICLE pressing bounce TO LOOK AT incomprehensible Pala OF THE JACK HIT BY VEHICLE TO AIR LIFT SLIGHTLY AMORTİSÖZ BELLOWS the BAA ARAL with HAND LIGHT OIL LEAKS ARE THE ROOM ENOUGH WHEN YOU GO LAKUM is LUKR WHEN MAKING SOUND PLUS REMOVE THE WHEEL WITH THE HANDLE, RIGHT TO THE LEFT, LEFT, PLAY THE TORSIONS, PLAY, DO NOT PLAY, RIGHT TO THE LEFT, RIGHT TO THE LEFT, WHEN I HAVE A SURROUNDING WHICH I HAVE A SURROUND OF ITS THAT I HAVE RELEASED THAT I HAVE RETURNED TO TRY 140 THAT I HAVE A 106 TIMELINE TIMELINE.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
serdaralisan
I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO SAY INTO THE BAGGAGE, SOMEONE WILL BE LISTEN TO THE REAR BAG LID, SOMEWHERE IT CAN BE RELEASED FROM THE BAG LID, BUT THE WHOLE ROAD TIRES WILL REMOVE FROM THE DEFECTIVE ROADS.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
mctrading
Serdar, thank you very much for your time and writing,
I will look at the shock absorbers at the first opportunity,
Which brand and where can I get the shock absorber you call 140 TL?
In autosansite, they call it 110 TL,
There is also a 90 TL elitcar pair, but they did not recommend the elitcar,
also, which peugeot master do you go to in Bursa?

08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
madblueblacksea
the same sound is present in me and the source of the problem is the shock absorber bushings. You should lift the vehicle on the fiber, and it is not understood when one side is on the jack. As you said, when he goes to the mechanic because there is a sound behind 206, he says direct torsion. as if there is only torsion behind the vehicle, there is no other screw. I suggest you check the spare room, the room can make sound. While the vehicle is at a stop, it is useful to control the exhaust by shaking it manually. I recommend monroe gas as a shock absorber. the original is both expensive and very hard. stay away from maysan or something does not fit even the length of 1 cm is coming short
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
yenice
As someone who has had the same problem, madblueblacksea can come from the horoscopes our friend mentioned. I showed it to a master because of the same sound, he changed the shock absorbers, the sound did not go, the balls on the wheels changed, the sound did not go, God did not handle the torsion. Then I showed it to another master, put a hard sponge where the right back sign was, squeezing it back and the sound was cut off. The zodiac sign kept 200 TL with the craftsmanship as right and left.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
mctrading
Thank you guys for your help,
I will look at the shock absorber bushings at the first opportunity, I hope I cut the sound,

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”