Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Lok sound from the front right!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
Turgay_66
Hi guys nowadays, there is an intermittent sound on the front right side of the car, so it sounds more obvious when it goes too slow. :)
Turgay_66 2014-08-01 21:42:04
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
zr`lmn
There was the same problem with the 307 im, the sound holding the steering pump was broken and the sound was interrupted when it was broken. My voice was coming loose from the bumpy ground
08.05.2020 18:44 # 3
okaNStarss
dude, there is a sports spring in the vehicle, can be over and under the heloses I solved it hard in 2 days, similar plug-and-play sound was heard, but the solid shock absorbers of the front team were dismantled 2 times. something like that could happen.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 4
Turgay_66
There is no sports spring in the vehicle, my teacher is the same shape as I pass through the rough ground, but it has just started coming, according to the research, they say the steering box or something, but I hope it is not
08.05.2020 18:44 # 5
captain_b5
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] my coach does not have a sports bow, my coach is in the same shape when he passes on the bumpy ground, but he just started to come, according to my research, they say the steering box or something but I hope it is not
[/ QUOTE]
I heard the same voice in my car today. Just as I noticed the sound coming from the right front, while the car was passing over a bumpy barrier (like a labyrinth). My friends were in the car because I was a little bit pimpy, I lowered it all, shake it, I said this car They shook the car while the car was not running out, and I noticed that the sound came right from the front wheel. I think it is a shock absorber. But it sounds even in a very shaky way. The sound in me is a very light bump so that enough noise is heard.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 6
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] my coach does not have a sports bow, my coach is in the same shape when he passes on the bumpy ground, but he just started to come, according to my research, they say the steering box or something but I hope it is not
[/ QUOTE]

I think you should say that I hope so :) When you say the steering box, the box is not broken, there are problems with the wedges that fix the steering box, and you can even handle it yourself if the hand is inclined. There was a friend's article on the subject in the forum. I don't think it can handle this much cost if it comes from another barrier (shock absorber, front gear, etc.)
08.05.2020 18:44 # 7
Turgay_66
I understand, teacher, let me stop by tomorrow one day, let me make it look at the steering wheel, thank you :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”