Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 lock problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
Furkan_58_
First of all, greetings to everyone, I have just joined your name Furkan 206 colorline I have a 2001 model, I have a problem with the car, the original key of the car does not lock the car, but it hurts when I press the lock key, it hurts back, the interior lamp also stays open when I bring it to the door, I think one of the doors doesn't close but I think your opinion what our masters especially
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
sonerkyl
welcome furkan problem there is a problem in one of the swiches inside the door, since the control doors are open, the control doors are locked, the inner lamp does not go out in the door position and lights up constantly as you said.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
Cyrus35

First of all, you should find the door that is broken or contactless. To do this, one door is open one by one and the other 3 doors are closed, by pressing the tongue in the door with your hand, lock it from the remote control and apply the same process on all doors until it is locked. If you can not solve the problem, I will send you a sample video about this error in my vehicle tonight. I had the same problem 2 days ago, I wrapped the tape because it was broken in the door counter and it was fixed.

08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
Furkan_58_
Brother where I can not find exactly where the switch is Furkan_58_ 2016-05-05 14:49:22
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = Furkan_58_] Greetings to all first, I just joined you, my name is furkan 206 colorline m, 2001 model, I only have a problem with the car, the original key of the car does not lock the car but it hurts when I press the lock button, it hurts back and the interior lamp is always open when I bring the door to the door, it stays open when I press the lock button, one of the doors does not close I think but what is your opinion of our masters especially [/ QUOTE]

Hi

I had the same problem two weeks ago. first we will identify which door is damaged.
we do it as follows;

Open the windows, close the doors. Starting from the driver's door, press the manual locking buttons on the doors. the locking motor of that door is broken. will completely change. the new one in the service is 180 TL, if you tell the fault, you will get rid of the 100 TL fault detection money. 380 TL was multiplied because I did not know. would be more appropriate.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 6
Cyrus35
You said the direct engine is broken, the solution is wrong. Maybe yours was not even broken so there was corrosion on the sockets, there was lubrication, it was not triggering. ? If the 4 locking buttons get up and down when the original control is pressed, it means that the engine does not see the solid swich door fully closed. Let me tell you the solutions.

* Door lock striker (the small counterpart in the car chassis is not on the door.) To open with tors alyan and slide back and up and tighten again.
* To tighten the wd-40 into the door lock tongue and make it clean.
* The plastic of the door lock striker is broken. The door does not push the tongue fully. The door looks open, to wrap a patch or tape.
* Disassemble the socket between the door and clean the inside ..

I definitely do not accept the word broken :) I prepare a video for you in the evening, upload it here, even open a topic and help other friends.

I have a video for you and uploaded this evening, how to check and repair it here.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 7
x571
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] You said the pole motor is broken, the solution is wrong. Maybe yours was not even broken so there was corrosion on the sockets, there was lubrication, it was not triggering. ? If the 4 locking buttons get up and down when the original control is pressed, it means that the engine does not see the solid swich door fully closed. Let me tell you the solutions.

* Door lock striker (the small counterpart in the car chassis is not on the door.) To open with tors alyan and slide back and up and tighten again.
* To tighten the wd-40 into the door lock tongue and make it clean.
* The plastic of the door lock striker is broken. The door does not push the tongue fully. The door looks open, to wrap a patch or tape.
* Disassemble the socket between the door and clean the inside ..

I definitely do not accept the word broken :) I prepare a video for you in the evening, upload it here, even open a topic and help other friends.

I have a video for you and uploaded this evening, how to check and repair it here.
[/ QUOTE]

I went to an electrician first. He put the diesel in the way he explained, he checked the parts of the door connected to the main body, he wiped it, I know what he did, he said it was broken. we went to the service, he said it was broken, we loved the 380 pounds now the door is normal Big smile
my problem; the door was not closing with neither key nor control (sometimes closing at once, sometimes not closing for 5 minutes). the central door did not react to the right-hand lock when pressed by hand, the locks would go up and down when trying to close with the control.
Maybe it's the way you say, let's try it.
If you send a video, it would be great. I worked in the service for 2 days for the door, I went with the county, I came.
x571 2016-05-06 14:06:49
08.05.2020 19:47 # 8
Furkan_58_
I tried what you said, but when I press the twelve door buttons, they all close, but the doors lock when they close with the key.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 9
Cyrus35
I don't understand anything now, if the sensors see one of the doors open, if it locks on the remote, it turns it back on, brother. I open a topic for the evening.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 10
Furkan_58_
The doors are closed when they are closed with the key, but they are not locked with the remote control.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 11
dejawu1978
I felt like I was offended by the subject, but I'm sorry ... I have a problem like this ... we hurt from the alarm and get into the vehicle. Even though the 4 doors are closed, the top lamp is blinking and on the road. lamp goes out ... where do you think the problem is ...
08.05.2020 19:47 # 12
Onurzdn
My door is opening, it was not closing, it was like it was closing, it was not sounding, it was not closing, the door motor was broken, I made it for 70 TL.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 13
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = dejawu1978] I seemed to have sprinkled the subject, but sorry ... I have a problem like this ... we hurt from the alarm and we get into the vehicle even though the 4 doors are closed, the top lamp is blinking and it gives the door open warning on the computer. The sound and the lamp go out when closed with larm ... where do you think the problem is ...? [/ QUOTE]

You do not experience these problems in the external alarm. According to the brain of the alarm that was worn as a brain, all the doors appear locked, but when you lock from the original control, if the doors are opened back or if you suddenly get a warning light and light when you go on the road to the stop.
YOUR PROBLEM DOOR LOCK SWITCH is friends.

In the ways to solve this, tighten the dust litter into the lock with the lining of the lining and if you encounter the same problem again, wrap 2 turns of tape against the malfunctioning door lock, that is, the small tongue in the case, you can solve the problem or change the lock striker back and forth, and try again.

You can find the defective door as follows: There are 3 methods, whichever comes to your convenience.

Disassemble the socket inside each door and try to lock it, in other words, disconnect the socket inside the door and lock it until the doors are locked normally.

Another method ...

We try the doors one by one again, and this time we will open the door and lock the lock tongue with the help of a hand or screwdriver and put pressure on the tongue and at the same time we will try all the doors until the doors lock normally.

In this way, the simplified version of the previous method ...

Before closing the doors and pressing each locking button, we will press the lock part of the door and we will help the sensor to detect it by giving it a little weight with the hip part. The reason for this, as I mentioned above, is that the plastic in the door lock equivalent may be broken or moved. It is a permanent solution to this situation by throwing a tape or loosening the striker by loosening the screws.

08.05.2020 19:47 # 14
dejawu1978
You told the beggar well to your hand ... the driver's side, which I am, is already troubled, I know him.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 15
mbsb44
friends go hawk plumbing give 100 lira get rid sonerkyl 2016-09-30 17:10:34
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”