Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 lethargic on automatic take off.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
anilerk
Good evening.
We have 206 automatic feline vehicles used by my wife. The vehicle seems asleep at departures. It will recover in 2-3 seconds. Since I did not use a peugeot before, we thought this was the normal vehicle and used it in this way. Until last night my wife took the heat. The upper cover has been overhauled, the gasket has been renewed. The top cap has just been overhauled. The studs are left long. The master had them cut and assembled in that way. After the repair work was over, the vehicle had changed character. It became very serial on departures. I said I guess there was a problem with the engine due to the long studs.
It didn't take long, but after 5-6 days, the vehicle returned to the same performance. I brought the master back and told him the situation. We tested it together and said no problem, but it gets stuck in one's mind. Seeing that performance is hard to accept.

There is also a piece of electronics and this piece was stuck in my mind. I wonder if this will affect performance. Facon 2022 2.2uf capacitor. I couldn't find any information about this piece on the internet. There is only one information in foreign sites.
In your opinion, what might be the problem? I'll be happy if you can help me.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
sonerkyl
I don't think it is from him, the teacher may probably be getting air from the vehicle's air filter pipes. I suggest you look at it if the pipe entering the throttle is fully seated.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
anilerk
Thanks. You need to take a look.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”