Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 left signal is stuck sometimes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:41 # 1
Guests
Friends searched in the forum but I could not find it.
My question is a bit long but I am waiting for the help of experienced friends.
In 2000 model 206 XT 5door 1.6 arc, I have a sequential system Atiker LPG. I am very pleased with my vehicle, but recently I left the left signal while the vehicle overtaked on the long road, although after turning off the vehicle, the signal remained on even though I turned off the signal from the signal lever and never went out. I did not stop because I was on the road and had a place to catch up and I continued on the road. 5-6 minutes later, it went out by itself and everything returned to normal. When I was done, I asked the experienced masters, we connected it to the computer, the central lock error appeared. I took it to the electrician, I explained the situation. They said there was a problem with the central lock brain. They said bring it again if it will. He did it again. I immediately took it to the electrician, removed the left turn signal bulb inside the headlamp, made a chassis with the intermediate cable, the signal went out and everything returned to normal. He said he was shocked and said he wouldn't do this for a long time. If he will do it again, we will remove the central lock brain and clean the inside, they said it will take 1 day.
There is no Peugeot authorized service in my neighborhood. (financial situation is also troublesome because I am unemployed) What is the reason for the signal stuck?
What do you think I should do?
08.05.2020 15:41 # 2
Guests
buddy problem solved or i think you don't need to do anything
08.05.2020 15:41 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] buddy problem solved or i think you don't need to do anything [/ QUOTE]
The problem has been solved for now, but I am afraid that it will get stuck again or cause a bigger problem.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 4
Guests
No, they had been in me years ago, they made the chassis again.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 5
koliva
What logic do they perform?
08.05.2020 15:41 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] What logic are they playing? [/ QUOTE]
Making a chassis is not good, but I think it's hard to find a good master who knows the job.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 7
tarkankarabas
There is something similar in my vehicle too: it is activated according to the left signal head. stops touching the arm. but then he starts to burn again at a time according to his head. I thought there might be a problem with the signal arm, but now I'm confused. Is there any place on the European side of Istanbul that can be made especially for fork-hunters?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”