Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Left Front Door rubbing against the fender

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:36 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello friends,

I opened the door yesterday evening, noticing that there was so much wind (bursa lodge) outside. Of course, as soon as I pulled the door handle, the wind took it and stretched it to the end without giving the opportunity to catch the door. After this event, a little rubbing sound began to emerge when opening the door.

After trying a little, I saw that the gap of 5-6 mm between the door and the fender was slightly reduced. Therefore, while the door is opening, it rubs against the fender at one point and that noise is heard. I compared the gaps with the right front door, 2-3 mm less on the left.

Did one or more of the door connections suddenly stretch because it was forced to the end? Is it a problem I can handle?

Thanks
08.05.2020 19:36 # 2
samet206
Unfortunately, the same situation is in me. I showed it to a few places, it was said that the door adjustment will be made, the fender has to be corrected, even the one who says the fender will change :) My fender is stretched inwardly from the side line, it is more inside the door line, I connect it to the friction. There is no situation because of crash, damage, etc. The fender will be removed and adjusted if I try to fix it by adjusting the door in a nice weather.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 3
ersinyildiz
Yes, after I wrote this, I looked again and the fender came in a bit. It's not on the same line as the door. How did this affect the fender so much?
08.05.2020 19:36 # 4
samet206
When you look from the side, it becomes clear that the fender that it is already flexing is past, it makes you cart cart sound, I think it is necessary to have it looked at because it has removed the paint at the place where the door is rubbing.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 5
ziya alp
There was the same mudflat ends were white, the right side was painted under the waist, all the places to be routed were routed there, it was routed, and now we have nothing to do.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 6
ersin61
Dude open the door, it will stretch out slightly, provided that it is not hung too much in the fender.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 7
Cmon
I think that you can remove the hood from the top of the wheel or create a space as far as your hand can apply force from the inside and press it to the same place from the outside to fix it as if playing with the dough.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 8
ssakyel
Hello, get well soon

The same problem was at my front door. I was parking in front of the high school, probably the children wanted to grab and remove the fender, slid the fender towards the door. When the door opened, it was rubbing into the fender. to do that you probably need to disassemble the wheel as well.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 9
ersinyildiz
Thanks a lot, friends, I could not look at the forum for a long time. Since I have a different problem now, I don't hear that sound almost but as you say, it looks like a job that the body shop can solve. I write the result when I go.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”