Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Left Bumbling Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
bilo131
good forums friends.
My Car 2000 Model 206 Rolland Garros

Last morning, I started the car and started off. When the car warmed up, it stopped sound. The same thing happened again this morning and the sound was more. I researched a little in the forum. There were comments that it could be from the gearbox, the press pad, the wheel hub. At first, I was afraid that it would be a mess if it was gearbox or pressure.
In the morning I went directly to my industry master. We lifted the vehicle, looked at the wheels, searched, scanned and found no problems. Then we looked at the exhaust rotted from the bottom of the rear silencer and cracked. Turns out, her voice was exhausting LOL He led me to the exhauster. Of course they looked like every exhauster and said, "Brother this muffler needs to change rotten or I am a source if you want, but it will not be healthy." Confused I came to the gas, I said change it. LOL No sound now.

Such a problem occurred to me and I wanted to share. Best regards..
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
onlycihan
thank you for sharing, the part that holds the exhaust in my car was now rotted and broken. first hangers these hangers come with exhaust, he said something could not be made up here.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
bilo131
actually my own welding machine would be done instantly, but there is none. I do mechanical work in the factory where I work, I even learned the source. The devil says take it, go to the factory, bring it to the factory, remove the gas source, take the truck up from the scrap, let it boil a pipe, but let it go Big smile your value is correct, you should not always consult with the master. Sometimes our own ideas are superior to those of the master.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
sonerkyl
Thank you for the information. Yes, unfortunately, they do not say that there is a master and a master. Smile
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
Ferdiosman27
Brother I have the same problem in my car. How much did the exhaust cost you?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”