Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Led Xenon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
ORhun53
Hello friends;
I am thinking of buying led xenon on my vehicle, but after it is attached to the headlights, do the covers close?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
onlycihan
Unfortunately, the covers do not close. When it is attached to short, it does not close at all, it carries 1 cm out to its lengths. It was more suitable as a high beam. the onlycih 2018-02-11 23:13:39
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
neukee
Hello, I have 206 models of 2004 models. I want to buy the lightning effect led headlights in aliexprest. I can not get our receivables because I do not know exactly h7 or h1. Does anyone know or use the fully compatible headlights?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
onlycihan
I bought it as h7 short or satellite long. I have been using it for a long time. No problem for now. Only the normal bulbs illuminate for a longer distance forward. I tested it. The only advantage of the LEDs is that they do not flash suddenly. Normal bulbs are more efficient. the long and empty roads do not make much difference forward, but if there are objects in the environment, for example trees, etc. you see the difference of light.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 5
neukee
then there is no advantage in taking it as far as I understand. I just complain about a little bit of light power. the same thing will happen if I clean the headlights: D
08.05.2020 20:46 # 6
onlycihan
Exactly. Headlight cleaning + a better quality halogen bulb looks more suitable to your needs.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 7
funky-c
[QUOTE = onlycihan] just like that. Headlight cleaning + a better quality halogen bulb looks better to your need [/ QUOTE]

I have 2003 1.4 xt. The shortage of my widow is related to the headlight. my dipped headlights are extremely dim and even the fog lights are more bright. I asked a master, he said, you need to get a complete mirror finished mirror. As you said, if I clean the headlight and set a strong headlight bulb, will this be solved? I would appreciate if you help.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = funky-c] [QUOTE = onlycihan] just like that. Headlight cleaning + a better quality halogen bulb looks better to your need [/ QUOTE]

I have 2003 1.4 xt. The shortage of my widow is related to the headlight. my dipped headlights are extremely dim and even the fog lights are more bright. I asked a master, he said, you need to get a complete mirror finished mirror. As you said, if I clean the headlight and set a strong headlight bulb, will this be solved? I would appreciate if you help.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome to us. headlamp headlight or headlamp headlight brother.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 9
funky-c
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = funky-c] [QUOTE = onlycihan] just like that. Headlight cleaning + a better quality halogen bulb looks better for your need [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome to us. headlamp headlight or headlamp headlight brother.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you. The headlights are frosted but I suspect they are glass. They switched to transparent headlights in models after 2004
08.05.2020 20:46 # 10
maximusti
I dealt with the problem of not fitting for long, as in the following topic, I have not had any problems in 1 year for now.

My https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=44726&title=bu-da-benim-simsek-led

toothpaste in the headlight glass acts as a good cleaner, can be cleaned with toothpaste,
There are also those who remove scratches with water sander + polish. alternative methods can be tried.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 11
monalos
I have been using it for 1 year long + short, shorter door is not closing, I cut the back.

When I take it for long, it does not push forward as in halogen, just the light of the selector is fast or the light it throws is shorter than bad.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 12
onlycihan
[QUOTE = monalos] I have been using it for 1 year long + short, shorter door is not closing, I cut off the back.

When I take it for long, it does not push forward as in halogen, but the light of the selector is fast or the light it throws is shorter than bad. [/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly, I have also used it for long. There is not much focus. The light gives a short distance and good light to the side. The reflection of light is good on the street or tree roads, but it has no effect on the empty roads.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 13
58alp58
I bought the c9 led xenon h7 caps are closing, I'm very glad.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 14
onurrr41
It was 5 months. I use inwells led h7 long. I am very pleased. I think it should be forbidden to wear shorts. It really takes a lot of eyes. I also use it to provoke stoppers on the roads in the longs :) I was also able to close the covers without processing. It is closed now. onurrr41 2018-03-14 15:19:23
08.05.2020 20:46 # 15
onlycihan
Normally, the back covers should not be closed when they are attached to the length, at least the cover should be leaning on the back of the led. It closes with a little twist.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 16
OguzhanKucuk61
I wrote another topic, let me write it here.
I bought Aliexpres from new type ones. The fan part is short compared to the others and it does not cause any problems on the covers. I will find and throw the product link
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”