Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 late work, idle imbalance and 4000 giants

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
tolgaakk
Hello,

2005 1,4 206 I have a 16 valve LPG vehicle. Due to a few troubles that have happened to me recently, I have now cooled from my car. I live in Ankara, I have refuted the industrial roads for the last 1 week. let's come to the problems, firstly the lpg conversion was done 1 year ago and I can't fix the problems since it was installed. The current troubles occur regardless of gasoline and LPG. the trip computer gives antipollution and catalytic converter errors, my vehicle does not start most of the time (engine does not matter cold), my car starts to shake violently when it gives catalytic error and it gets into the gas circuit breaker at 4000 rpm. It also happened when he stopped more than once while on the road. When it is connected to the computer, misfire, fuel adjustment and coil a, b, c, d circuits give fault errors. you know, the coil did not change, 20 thousand km. LOL I don't want to change it immediately. Another master said that there may be a problem with the injectors, we put injector cleaner in the tank, but it continues. If there are people who have these problems and those who know, they would be very happy if they convey their experiences.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
sonerkyl
You have replaced the tolga coil, but what brand did they use. When to replace the spark plugs. replace cloth filter and gas filters. Have the lpg system checked. map sensor - lpg computer (regulator) - lpg heat sensor - gas breakers etc.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
KILIC
Have a crank speed sensor checked, hodja.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Also have the crank speed sensor checked, sir. [/ QUOTE]

+1 Clap
08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
tolgaakk
First of all thanks, the coil is unfortunately the domestic financial subsidiary industry The filters have changed in the last 10k maintenance in this week, so they have been checked 8k before. No problem. No matter which LPG I go to, there is a problem with your car in the gas station. I am in Ankara, lpgci you recommend.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 6
tolgaakk
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = SWORD] Also, have the crank speed sensor checked, sir. [/ QUOTE]

+1 Clap
[/ QUOTE]

I am a bacterium, thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”