Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 known and unknown features and additions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
Cyrus35
Hi guys .. If you have the topic gone or opened to the wrong place, my manager Embarrassed

Friends I saw the subject of known and unknown features in peugeot cars before, I was very sorry that none of them were in my car or did not cover 206 LOL . Now, what I want from you is that only in (206) you discover and share the information that we do not know, and give information about what the friends who are in the original of the mechanics of the vehicle and have it done when they are absent.
Ex1: 206, I don't know if you have it, but it is not in my car. When we lock the car, the windows are closed automatically or can be installed later.
Ex2: Anybody who installed cruise control and is active.
Ex3: Checking from the control for the tailgate etc.
Or, apart from these, do you have interesting suggestions for electronic and mechanical that you made in 206 and the projects you implemented. Nowadays I have a lot of dealing with the vehicle LOL There is no fulfillment in the vehicle, I am calling out to those who try to make 206 as 206.5 Cool

Do not forget .. External modification, Led, sound system, not painting .. More on the practical use of the vehicle, with the request to give information about comfort and convenience ..
08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
samet206
If you press the lock with a simple glass module, your windows can be closed automatically. If I am not mistaken, it was in the 307s, but I know that it does not exist in the 206s. As I said, it is a simple thing that can be done with 20 TL, but it is useful to take it from good glasses.

In most of the 206's, the rear windows are not automatic, but with modules sold, it is possible to solve this problem for 100 TL.

It is difficult to open and close the tailgate by itself automatically, but it was difficult for c-maxes or something that was fabricated.

In addition, it is very relaxing in terms of comfort and driving if it is done on the floor and without exaggeration in applications such as foot lighting or something.

There are also speed stabilizers and this is a process that requires information and the vehicle should support it if it is not on it.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
Cyrus35
You are right, my friend, enlightening information but are you sure that the glass case will be solved for 20 TL? If you give information about how to make this module or get it ready, you can help friends who want to apply it, thanks for the information. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:42 # 4
Foxfire
Well, my 206's ashtray, torpedo and led a trunk, we have nothing else with a friend Tongue
08.05.2020 18:42 # 5
ahmed206
I was able to install 3 lines of screen for the trip computer.
It would be nice if there was an auto-closing glass event.
The fact that the rear windows are manual also annoys me.
Unfortunately, I plan to sell it in 1 year to grow a car so I will not struggle any more :)
08.05.2020 18:42 # 6
Foxfire
[QUOTE = ahmed206] I was able to install 3 lines of screen for the trip computer.
It would be nice if there was an auto-closing glass event.
The fact that the rear windows are manual also annoys me.
Unfortunately, I plan to sell it in 1 year to grow a car so I will not struggle any more :)
[/ QUOTE]

If that 3-line display is not for the 2000 model, I don't have much of the old model Embarrassed
08.05.2020 18:42 # 7
Cyrus35
I gave up on 3 lines of screen, my car is incompatible Smile but I have researched the glass lifting module today, it is not an expensive product, friends between 30 and 50 TL are available on the site and some auto accessories but I am thinking of a change in the car, but I am on the way of upgrading the car, although I am looking at the 207 and 307 of course. If you are offended again Ouch
08.05.2020 18:42 # 8
Cyrus35
So the best tool I say is your own vehicle. After you know everything about the make-up, make sure you don't have to worry after the lining passes over your face. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:42 # 9
Alicilik
Your vehicle is 2001 model. I don't want to break it, but it's an old model in terms of infrastructure. There is a serious difference in hardware and equipment in 2003 and beyond. The speed stabilization you mentioned is 3-line display etc. can be on these models.

Other than that, things you can do to the modules later. If you go and give a good electrician a good alarm glass removal module and line the trunk in one of the channels of the alarm and attach the engine to the trunk lock, things are not going to happen.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 10
whiteleo
[QUOTE = Buyer] Your car is 2001 model. I don't want to break it, but it's an old model in terms of infrastructure. There is a serious difference in hardware and equipment in 2003 and beyond. The speed stabilization you mentioned is 3-line display etc. can be on these models.

Other than that, things you can do to the modules later. If you go and give a good electrician a good alarm glass removal module and line the trunk in one of the channels of the alarm and attach the engine to the trunk lock, things are not going to happen.
[/ QUOTE]

I have a 2005 x-line. Does this tool have 3 lines of screen? If it happens, can you give information about how it is connected?
08.05.2020 18:42 # 11
mgulcan
There are a lot of glass lifting modules on the market, the best I have seen so far, the otosens brand has been locked on the lock twice, pressed on the switch twice, if I am not mistaken, they were working on the return fog lamp recently, the room opened recently in the hood can be installed recently.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 12
Mdeniz
You can only play with the outside of the vehicle, or it is a vehicle that is very limited in development, so one should not expect much. plug rim set and body kit the rest of the story you looked nothing you can do nothing mud horse looks like a room modification on the car it is a different vehicle
08.05.2020 18:42 # 13
Cyrus35
The situation changes according to the expectation. I would like to have multimedia, for example, I opened a subject related to this but it is sold to really cold figures. Apart from that, the biggest expectation may be comfort, as the room ali friend said, losing from the 2000-1 model. The biggest factor is comfort, room, model and year, and the best of all is for your own, never mind my friends. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:42 # 14
ayhankenan
I did a glass closure. Because I was forgetting the windows open, I bought two glass auto lifts from 20 net, I gave the master to 20 TL. Now, when I lock the door, the windows do not worry, they both close for 10 seconds. Vehicle 2000 206 XR
08.05.2020 18:42 # 15
dsinan26
HELLO What are these three lines of screen ...? :)
08.05.2020 18:42 # 16
ahmed206
[QUOTE = dsinan26] HELLO I wonder what these three lines of screen are ...? :)
[/ QUOTE]
It is seen here even though it is blurred.

08.05.2020 18:42 # 17
dsinan26
Hmm I understood I knew I realized now, thanks a lot :)
08.05.2020 18:42 # 18
Mustafa Ar
I have a 16xt model, when I lock the windows with the windows open, the automatic windows close itself.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”