Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 km screen line problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
ziya alp
when the friends ignore the contact until the end of the 000000 text on the screen, there is a problem with 0 and the line did cause why there was a problem such as a malfunction lamp, etc. I have changed the tires that have been watering in the car, occasionally there was such a line, but I wonder why this happened https: //i.hizliresim. com / ad6nqv.jpg
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
talip206
That oil indicator. Yag shows very little left. But sometimes he gets confused.
Pull the dipstick and visually check it. Be careful if the oil is really missing. If the oil is complete, there is no problem, sometimes it can get confused or it may show missing when parking uphill.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] O oil indicator. Yag shows very little left. But sometimes he gets confused.
Pull the dipstick and visually check it. Be careful if the oil is really missing. If the oil is complete, there is no problem, sometimes it can get confused or it may show missing when parking uphill.
[/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly +1.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
Kysr038
Also check the oil filter there for oil leaks.
It may not be tightened well, the supplier industry may be leaking oil due to the filter.
Or the rubber seal around the filter may be worn etc.
After parking the vehicle, you can find out whether it has missed for a long time by placing a clean cardboard below the rate.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”