Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 kills [Solved]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
tazmaniac
When I started to press the gas for 2-3 days, the car is working knocked down. My car is LPG but it does this problem both in gasoline and LPG. There is no problem at idle. I mean, I mean by the knock, how does the lpg or gasoline vehicle pull back and come back to itself like that.It is strange, it does not do it when the engine is cold.It starts after 10 km or so after the first starter. I think that there is a problem in firing something like that. / edited>
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
EmSul
Does he do it constantly while pressing and going to the gas, or is he just doing the first time when he presses the gas, for example, when he takes the foot from the gas and then presses the gas again? When I pull my feet out of the gaaz and press it again, it does it at the first press but I was thinking of changing the engine mount, if I handle a brain event & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
tazmaniac
not only at the first press but it is constantly doing as long as the foot is in the gas. So it changes according to the speed. Whatever gear you do, it makes a horse. It is not just our driver. It is certain that you can get out of the car behind me.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
EmSul
The brain of the engine is troubled. There are 3 parts of the socket, the brain that has been processed before one of them is now a little bit more disassembled when it is disassembled and inserted while the timing is changing, the idling is changing or stopping even when the car touches the socket. The trigger cable coming from the same socket, the master said, the brain does not trigger the fan.I am changing the brain and electrical installation completely, I am looking for a process that has never been processed, but we have not yet found the electrical installation.We are not completely sure of the brain, for example, if it is the same as the 206 cc 2.0 or 307 2.0 engine brain. do we think it will fit
08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
okan4037
I got cc me 750 lira engine brain last month .. i don't know about zero price & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
tazmaniac
I once had a short circuit while connecting a tape, angine immobilis had a fault error. spark plugs said they missed the oil from the gasket, put it back on and put it back on, I said let's see how long it will handle me.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
tazmaniac
I wrote that the problem was solved recently, I only made a very short distance that day, so I couldn't fully understand that the ignition coil had changed, but I did not correct it. Even though the manifold pressure was low, everybody said it was an ignition coil.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 8
falan
How long did the manifold change hold?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 9
tazmaniac
not the manifold, the map sensor has changed .. it seemed a little salty to me but I gave it a bargain because it was a point shot 130 pounds including labor
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”