Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 junyan xenon problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:24 # 1
Piyanist89
Right friends have been using junyan angel headlight for 1 year. But I can't see him on the road, I'm going thanks to the lights on the road. I bought Angels 2nd hand, there are scratches on the glass. Xenonlat gin gave him financially. I wonder if I change xenon? How can we tell if the lens is over? And how much do these lenses are sold in the market?
08.05.2020 19:24 # 2
leader_devil
Hello teacher, I wish it was easy. I had a sonar brand. I had a second hand. Hella g4 bixenon lens was replaced by requiring some renovation. It is like the headlights of new model vehicles.
08.05.2020 19:24 # 3
samet206
The lenses may not show, the master may be in distress lenses. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I wrote a second hand, not xenon. As a result of the problem, I have to try to look at it, but after everything is broken, you can clean the headlight lenses in a short time to the places that apply the headlight.
08.05.2020 19:24 # 4
Piyanist89
It fits very well junyan headlamp + xenon in 250 TL I immediately zip from it. Glass is going to be inserted already, angel rings are constantly exploding on the rings I open the xenos angels stays in a different application.
08.05.2020 19:24 # 5
Alicilik
The lenses of Junyan are disgrace. I recommend you change it.

The quick gets dirty
08.05.2020 19:24 # 6
aokaymaz
The lenses of Junyan headlights are very poor quality. Your vehicle's headlights illuminate like the flashlight next to the headlights of other vehicles. I also have 307 of the same junyan headlights. I couldn't find the opportunity and change the lens.

Even if you find and replace the Junyan brand lenses, your lighting won't change much.

If you say I do it, I have a lot of lenses and I try to help at an affordable price

Fit for your Toyota Auris 2009-2010 lenses
let me give a sample link

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-toyota-auris-far-mercegi-takimi-80-tl-ampulleri-dahil- 120865891 / detail /

tel 533 715 44 04

I try to help other friends who want to mount lenses.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”