Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Junyan Angel headlight problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:06 # 1
staticxxx
I bought a second hand Junyan angel headlight from one of our friends in the forum. I have changed the leds and the voltage regulation circuit. everything is OK. I like it very much. I will have it as soon as possible.

there is sole sole problem.
lens headlights. freezes left and right. it is not fixed. To keep it steady, it is necessary to install a headlight adjustment motor.

The interesting part of the work is adjusted by the screw in the upward movement of the headlight.

headlight motor 206 also provides up-down movement. saga-left turntable headlight.

Now if I plug in the headlight motor, it will not work functionally. Installing the headlight motor is getting stuck. I don't want to wear it.
but if I don't wear it, I can't fix the headlight. The headlight moves to the right and left.

friends have 206 bad headlight engine in hand. or before the bole bishop came to the press. Do you have friends who can solve the event?

please I'm waiting for your help

08.05.2020 18:06 # 2
acypower
I'm throwing PM to you as a video how to install the engine.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 3
elestern
[QUOTE = acypower] I'm throwing PM as a video of how you should install the engine. [/ QUOTE] My teacher put it on me
08.05.2020 18:06 # 4
staticxxx
[QUOTE = acypower] I'm throwing PM as a video how to install the motor. [/ QUOTE]

I don't have an engine. They put it in their original headlights before. I didn't get it.

I go and get a double headlight engine but junyan angela does not work when it is installed The design of the world is not suitable.
I met a friend who sold yesterday. says the room. He says he doesn't have a place in his empty space.

The 206 june has a height adjustment, dipped headlamp with only screws.

junyan lens headlamp right and left donuyo do not stay stationary i will attach it to fix the headlight motor.

giving money to something that won't work To fix the lens, I will either find and install a broken headlight engine, or I will fit something and fix it.

I wonder if anyone can do this before.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 5
staticxxx
If your friends are working in Junian, I will get a headlight engine but it is not a problem.

I wonder what whats the man who designed it?

How do I fix the movement of the headlamp right and left without the headlamp motor?
08.05.2020 18:06 # 6
staticxxx
tmmdır friends I solved the event. Junyan headlight screw adjustment system has been made, the factory of which comes without motor. When I examined the operation system of the headlight engine, I solved the event. The headlight motor adjusts the height of the headlight in reciprocating motion. Installing the headlight engine will cancel the screw system so that the system works. the event is okay.
I will either get the headlight motor and cancel the screw system. or I will design and use a screw adjustment system instead of the adjustment motor. When I do, I add the photos. the event is understood.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 7
staticxxx
headlamp movement to the right and left to be able to mount the engine. I was counting on the head of the man who designed the junyan, but he did a good job. Ask for a feeling of illness. I can not do without question. I don't accept anything.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”