Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Intense Gasoline smell and Tank problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:38 # 1
Poyraz61
Hi guys first.
My 2004 model 206 1.4 XT vehicle. I had been smelling an intense gasoline for 4-5 days. I researched why the problem could be caused to the Internet. I lifted the tank cap on the right rear seat and disgrace. Gas everywhere. I took it straight to the master. The master asked me if I had a full vehicle. I usually use the vehicle full wheel for 2 weeks then fill the tank again. I forward this to the master. I will not leave the vehicle to the master tomorrow. The master said that he would change the float, and he said he would check the tank for any cracks.
I have extended the subject, in short, my question to you. There are experienced friends. If you have experienced this problem, how did you solve it? Or if there is someone who knows how to solve it, I need information to be solved. I'm a student, I don't want to spend unnecessary expenses. It is a very expensive piece in buoys.
Thank you, have a good day.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 2
talip206
It is possible to get past, probably. It is not possible to repair it, even if it is covered with glue or something, it leaks again with the solvent effect of gasoline. Unfortunately, the plastic part is not sold separately. The pump is sold as a set with a float. Prices range from 180 lira to 650 lira.
All you have to do is buy the cheapest one and replace it with the original one on the gas pump. Because the plastic part you need. Subordinate industry pump stand by.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 3
palet
My gas pump was burned 2 months ago. I think the sub-industry product with the float was around 200 TL. No problem for 2 months. palette 2017-11-12 19:18:05
08.05.2020 20:38 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = pallet] 2 months ago my gas pump was burned out. I think the sub-industry product with the float was around 200 TL. No problem for 2 months.
[/ QUOTE]
Actually, there was no need to replace it with samandira. Only the engine is sold separately. In the summer I bought 75 tlye engine only.
But the plastic with the float is sold as a set when it is drilled.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 5
Poyraz61
Thank you. I will talk to the master tomorrow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”