Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 INSIDE AUDIO PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
albay32
FRIENDS HAVE BEEN MANY BRAND VEHICLES, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THE PEGEOUT 206 LAR VEHICLES WHO RECEIVED SOUND ..
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
cnrars
I agree to the end, when I exceed 100, there is a lot of noise, especially between the windows, engine and tires.
I want to change glass wicks, but I can't figure out how much it will cost,
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
oguzhan29
get price, go to the sister, ask the masters, then the other sound absorbing element is the tires.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
albay32
the wicks are related but exactly the problem is the 206's base hair has been kept thin so it would have been very useful if the steel hair millimeter used in the case was a little too thick!
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
individual

[QUOTE = albay32] related to suppositories, but exactly the problem is the 206's base hair is kept thin so it would be very useful if the steel hair millimeter used in the saddle saddle was a bit thick! [/ QUOTE]

If this is the problem, it can be insulated to the sheet by removing the seats and the floor carpet.

me and a friend will do it to 307 when the weather gets warmer. We will cover the entire sheet of the vehicle, including the roof, with insulation from the inside. a little bit of trouble, but if you don't plan to sell for a long time, I think you should think about it.

08.05.2020 15:11 # 6
hunterakon
friends this problem exists in all 206 and 206+ it has nothing to do with age tire my car 3 months old tires are bad? or are my door tires worn? : D is brand new, but it does get in and out. I do not know if these gangs have a gangren negative side, but I passed it, another friend was like this, my answer is the same to you
Turn on your car when you run a nice set of tiling tool, turn up the sound so that your brother's voice will not be heard, then you will not hear the airline sound: D
put ambiance sound usb ne shit bug listen to the bird sound :) no other chance to disassemble the carpets and with sound insulation this work explodes with expensive no need do what i say i am really happy
08.05.2020 15:11 # 7
oguzhan29
brother you can isolate like a friend named individual, but you just make it to the base that your solves it thinks to do it all over
08.05.2020 15:11 # 8
mehmet1965
friends, you have a wurth, there is a material, it is sold in a tin, it is applied from the outside of the car.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 9
GiTaRRa
I have not seen a delicate and sensitive vehicle as much as the pejo, you can not leave it and sometimes it is crazy when using it.It is very different. ...
08.05.2020 15:11 # 10
kaan__
I saw that the 206 covered the front fender hoods with insulating material and I heard that it was very beneficial that this event was authorized & nbsp; had happened to me in service "C
08.05.2020 15:11 # 11
tigerland

the place comes, my double pimapen is at home and it gets the sound keep the hair as thick as you want it gets the sound isolation a little bad peugeot, if you are obsessed you will get toyota friend.

08.05.2020 15:11 # 12
rifatseker
There is this type of material in Würth, & nbsp;

08.05.2020 15:11 # 13
Guests
Guys, there is only one solution to this problem, I researched it a lot, and I am not able to implement it. I will share with you in the forum. I will explain the pictures and application methods one by one.
respects
08.05.2020 15:11 # 14
metin
The wicks are crushed when they are old and cannot close to the door when they close the door and there is a gap between them.
& nbsp;
1. The solution: you will replace all complete wicks. It keeps a price of 200-300 TL.
& nbsp;
2. The solution: I saw it in another forum. The man had taken a suppository like a serum hose and had soaped in the wicks in the doors, saying that the wick, which had entered my thin hord, was better adhering to the doors because the wick had swelled again and the sound was cut. costs about 25-30 TL.
& nbsp;
also; The tires sound very loud, I bought nokian tires last week. It is the property of the Netherlands and is the quietest tire in the world. I am very pleased, as if I'm going on the new asphalted road, and even quieter from him (: I hear the tire sounds of other vehicles on the road now. When the wick is done, this problem will disappear.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 15
Guests
I also use 206, I have no such complaints. It is even quieter than its counterparts.
I can get the engine sound like a man after 4000 cycles. I can't even see if the car is running at idle. There is an increase of more than 140 on the road sound, but there is no difference between 50 and 120. My tires are not soft either, so I have a performance tire.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 16
toprakk
[QUOTE = hunterakon] friends this problem is in all 206 and 206+ it has nothing to do with the tire with age my car 3 months old my tires are bad? or are my door tires worn? : D is brand new, but it does get in and out. I do not know if these gangjoes have a negative or negative side, but I passed it, another friend was more like this. My answer is that when you run a nice set of tool to the same
tool, turn on the sound, you will not hear the sound of your brother, then you will not hear the airline sound: D
put ambiance sound usb ne shit bug listen to the bird sound :) there is no chance to disassemble the carpets and with sound insulation this work explodes with expensive no need do what i say i am really happy i did so
[/ QUOTE]
< br>
Brother, I was going to write. this problem is with me too war we i go by turning the music on this problem :)
08.05.2020 15:11 # 17
Guests
friends there is a material called bituself, I will deal with this problem with it. prevents the sounds coming from the slats from the doors. I will do it myself, the application is very simple here & nbsp; I patlaşıca.
respects
08.05.2020 15:11 # 18
F-Eren
[QUOTE = pugti] friends there is a bituself material I will deal with it. prevents the sounds coming from the slats from the doors. I will do it myself, the application is very simple here & nbsp; I patlaşıca.
regards
[/ QUOTE]

There is a program called overhoulin in discovery, you know, they apply the isolation you have mentioned to all vehicles ... I have seen it many times and it definitely works. If you do, we will wait for you to share.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 19
Guests
I will do it as soon as possible. I will share it with you with illustrated narration. I did not watch it on the channel you said, but I saw how it was used in foreign websites. the material is very cheap 10m length 20cm width rula bursa leroy merl 45tl. it is enough for these doors and inner hair. I will get the same size of the same material in the elbows. let's see let's see Thumbs Up
respects
29.01.2021 23:49 # 20
djserp
SA. Friends, I was having a sound problem. Let's come to the solution of the problem, probably, friends who have experienced air conditioning or a heater problem before are suffering from this situation.
1. Your vehicle should have an o-ring assembly in the heater pipe and a rubber sealed sheet in the engine.

2. As in the interior of the engine, there should be rubber and soundproof insulation in the air conditioner aluminum connection pipe connection, as they usually do not wear it, as well as the sound is inside. As there is a fabricated behind the chest felt on the back of the torpedo, if they have removed it before, it is definitely torn and fragmented. Whatever you do, the sound will definitely come in and it must change. I did engine noise in my vehicle, etc. I did sound insulation when I dismantled the road sound stopped until the trunk and I changed the door seals, the wind went to the noise, now I ride in BMW Mercedes quality, the cost has reached 1000 TL.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”