Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 insane problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
Pejoant
friends need help. I bought my pejo 206 1.6 xt car 8 months ago. When I first bought it, there was a slight fluctuation of idle in lpg because I did not wear it because it was not an obstacle. but over the past month this has increased excessively. now the vehicle peaked at idle wave. While driving on the road, the idling drops and the vehicle stops. idling is very bad at red lights .. idling is not fixed anyway and the car kicks at low revs. I checked the injectors, they all worked, I checked the spark plugs, they all sound solid where could it be? After removing and installing the spark plugs, the problem increased further. I wonder if I didn't tighten the spark plugs right? why could it be ? I have a headache Smile Pejoant 2019-11-30 06:10:02
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
omerb
hello, is the problem also gasoline?
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
talip206
Remove and clean the idler motor and throat throttle. If it does not, the idling motor may be malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
Pejoant
[QUOTE = omerb] hello, is there a problem with gasoline ??strong>/QUOTE]

There is no gas. I cleaned the throttle and spark plugs injectors. I haven't had gas adjustment for 7 months, could it have been?
08.05.2020 21:23 # 5
Pejoant
[QUOTE = talip206] Remove and clean the idler motor and throat throttle. If it does not, the idling motor may be malfunctioning. [/ QUOTE]

I cleaned the throat butterfly with a spray. If there were really problems with the parts you said, it would have done this in gas.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 6
omerb
then the trouble is lpg. It is useful to show you.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 7
ibrahimyank
I had the same problem, I was standing in fear, in the lights, the reason for my breakdown came out from the charger of the charger. I even did all the things you did, even when I was working on gas, I even changed the gas pump.

The reason why we were involved in the charging dynamo was that there was a fluctuation in the instrument panel lights while the idle fluctuated, although the dynamo could not afford it, it now works like a clock at low speed.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 8
Pejoant
[QUOTE = omerb] then the trouble is lpg. It is useful to show you. [/ QUOTE]

Yes. I hope we will save the money with a gas adjustment.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”